Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - (Old) Well Done

Dex-chan lover
He cock-blocked Alpha Chad the sex friend, then cucked him. She hasn’t slept with anyone other than the MC since the first time they hooked up. She doesn’t want to share him because she’s caught feels. You really think she’s gonna go fuck half the prefecture now or in the future?? Because that’s not happening.

FMC’s ‘cock carousel’ days are over, later “filler drama arcs” notwithstanding. No matter what happens with her and MC she’s not going back there, if only because sportfucking isn’t half as good as when feelings are involved and she can’t ”un-experience” that.

As an aside, it’s hilarious to me that the comments aren’t full of people complaining whenever MC says FMC is too tight; I thought “high body count” women were supposed to be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway? /eyeroll
It can definitely happen given the type of manga this is. I'm not going to read the entire essay sorry.

Group Leader
Anyone else feel like this chapter seemed kinda off? Though I was reading the other version for a second.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of cheering for the tanned gyaru for helping/supporting MC, but I dunno, she was giving him a lot of shit previously that should have been done with Agawa's sex partners, not to mention her sister for warping her views on love and romance, but I guess she found camaraderie in MC after learning Agawa's shutting him out like she had for her? Maybe that was what led her to question or doubt whether anything she did could help her at that point?

It looks like she has something in mind, but at the moment I still have a neutral stance for her character, leaning more on distasteful, but the sister/president definitely has taken the spot for worst person/girl in this series so far, with that playboy coming in second.
Don't forget the black haired asshole who wants her to be only for him while he still freely sleeps around. I actually put the playboy below him at 3rd.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget the black haired asshole who wants her to be only for him while he still freely sleeps around. I actually put the playboy below him at 3rd.
Oh yeah, that guy. He's an asshole, but I know as little about him as I do about the other playboy. They're probably both tied for 2nd with that in mind.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh. Page 14. Ooooh that explains a lot. That is a lot of "major events that I'm just forced to accept." In fact the tragic spiral of her male relations tracks

(1)Her dad DDLC'd himself, (2)the guy she liked got eaten & stolen by her sister and then (3) just sauntering on to relationships she doesn't really want either.

Dex-chan lover
Nanamori the goat, she recognized Gotou noticed the same shit as Agawa. Girl has lots of issues that warped her vision about love.

Hope she keeps being a nice wingman.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that the author did start retconning the story, so he did have a threesome this time, right? So the story won't just be simple "love solves things" stuff like last time?

Ngl, I'm liking the older route way more than the threesome one. It's a shame that the author retconed, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread