Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
if this keeps up the MC will become traumatized with every woman he meets.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, this chapter is so WTF it actually trigger me to marathon the entire WN in a day. Mind you folks,
this japanese isekai chick is far more dangerous than you'd thought
link?

I hate this. Judith is a genuinely endearing character. I hope she is not killed permanently. Ageha honestly feels more like a villain character at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Judith is pretty reasonable, but she’s also an actual monster. Once you know how to work her though she’s easy to deal with.
Aside from the fact that she expects literally everyone who sees her to automatically know who she is, you can frankly understand her behavior. She's spent a long time along in some dingy dungeon, and the only interesting thing to happen is, occasionally, one, or a handful of objectively inferior creatures, practically indistinguishable from insects in combat, show up to kill her. The first one to show any deference to her then boldly implies that he can actually hurt her despite having no apparent combat experience, or even a skill to bolster his abilities.

Yeah, she might not take that super well.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, do you happen to know what happens after ch 150 of wn? Damn, such a cliffhanger. Light novel's second volume adapts to the point of chapter 135 I guess, but when will they release the third volume?

Sadly, chapter 150 is the latest and there has been no new raw WN chapter since June 2023.

That's completely bonkers, and no sane man would go after a woman that not just told you to fuck off, but also snapped your neck to make that point. If she REALLY wanted him to make amends, she could have just told him to stick close to the girl and not refuse her.
Its highly likely she remembers all the resets and lets be real he hasn't been genuine with her from the start he only ever wanted to use her since she's the strongest in the dungeon she knew he only wanted to use her thats why she said DISGUSTING lol
Killing him was likely a commitment test if he returned 1 more time she'd give him a second chance but he went straight to another woman immediately after which just cemented her belief that he was using her
Also this is Ageha's second personality killing him to defend her true personality the one that hanged herself the first time
Also vamp girl killed him many times as well till he literally started bootlicking her like a dog neither are really good options its just a matter of who is the lesser of 2 evils type of choice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its highly likely she remembers all the resets and lets be real he hasn't been genuine with her from the start he only ever wanted to use her since she's the strongest in the dungeon she knew he only wanted to use her thats why she said DISGUSTING lol
Brother, you're overanalyzing this. She doesn't "remember" the resets, she never called him disgusting, and the guy's been nothing but honest from the start: She wanted to escape her stasis, and he wanted to escape the dungeon. She's upset because she thinks he defied her somehow. She's never been under the delusion that he came for her because he wants her to have his babies.

Dex-chan lover
Killing him was likely a commitment test if he returned 1 more time she'd give him a second chance but he went straight to another woman immediately after which just cemented her belief that he was using her
Also this is Ageha's second personality killing him to defend her true personality the one that hanged herself the first time
Also vamp girl killed him many times as well till he literally started bootlicking her like a dog neither are really good options its just a matter of who is the lesser of 2 evils type of choice
Even then, at least, one didn't just tell him to fuck off, and then, when he did exactly that, doing what he could to, you know, survive in that hell, even getting closer to a vampire (that he came to like anyway), got mad because he "didn't choose her". After a while, you really start asking yourself "why am I alone?" when everyone who comes to save you just stops and either gives up, or leaves you behind.

Dex-chan lover
I just read up to the last translated WN chapter

Unless this story decides to mix things up, don't expect much more

Dex-chan lover
No she actively didn't sense his intentions at all. She was a bitch because him rejecting her and her offing herself left a mark/echo on her that resulted in her having a built in bias towards him.
Bit of a necro, but that's a funny way of saying "He didn't let her rape him".

Dex-chan lover
For all the peoples saying "why" and "how", my assumption is that Ageha always had the capacity to get out is she wanted to. But she just not had any reason to do it. Which changed after mc encoutered her. Taking in account that she can release herself and that she can even remember ppls throught time itself, i'm pretty sure that she can see other ppls in the dungeon too. You guys see where it goes. Ageha is bored, see mc, recognise him for some reason, see him flirt with the vampire, start working on breaking the seal, break it then kill the both of them. Honestly wouldn't surprise me that this is what happend. And wouldn't surprise me that this is not too :kek: .
Anyway, was fun reading. Now lurking till the next chapter

Double-page supporter
This chapter plot twist felt like out of a Visual Novel named "You and Me and Her A love story"

You can't get out of there anymore dude, you had your chance to choose Ageha in good terms; not anymore! :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread