Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
At some point I expect an isekai where every single summoned character is some sort of "trash" skill holder and the one getting kicked out is the one holding the "Hero" skill or smth.

Dex-chan lover
It always amazes me in manga like this when the antagonists literally yell "I'm doing this to get the girl, I'm really an asshole" Everything still goes OK for them. Like, dude just admitted in front of the girls that he was killing the guy JUST so he would be "Guaranteed" to bang one of them, and the next chapter they're in will probably have one of them hanging off his arm. Even if the girls were OK with getting rid of MC, they should at least feel put off with his reasoning

With how quick he levelled up, I think the level cap is 9999.

The whole party was filled with assholes and bitches, including the Saint (she stood close to the Hero so she should have heard the 3 men 2 women thing).
I hope none of them will ever get forgiven.
But this is a manga.
If one kill was enough to go up to almost level 100, gotta be more than 9999. If an almost fully dead mob was that much, he'd hit 9,999 with 100 kills. Now he's also killed the cockatrice? He's going to be level 1000 by now. So unless the leveling system is either unlimited or the average of humans is around 100,000 - then there is no excuse. Going to bet the series gets around 2... 3 novels worth, and then gets cancelled. Tired of people going to tvtrope, picking a section, and saying "Yes" to whatever is on the page.

Dex-chan lover
People are talking about the exp per kill stuff but instead of that being that you get the lvl of the monster you killed. So if he want to get stronger then he will have to look for higher lvl monsters than 95. He will have to find those he can beat and lvl little by little is a possibility.

Dex-chan lover
big titty dragon like usual - guess i'll be reading this. thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
If one kill was enough to go up to almost level 100, gotta be more than 9999. If an almost fully dead mob was that much, he'd hit 9,999 with 100 kills. Now he's also killed the cockatrice? He's going to be level 1000 by now. So unless the leveling system is either unlimited or the average of humans is around 100,000 - then there is no excuse. Going to bet the series gets around 2... 3 novels worth, and then gets cancelled. Tired of people going to tvtrope, picking a section, and saying "Yes" to whatever is on the page.
Your calculation wouldn't work in most RPG.
Usually the required EXP will scale up the higher the level is.
And there's also something called EXP scaling, in which the difference between their level and yours determines how much EXP you get for killing them. It's a system that rewards you more if you kill an enemy with higher level than you.

In this case, MC's level jumped to 95 because he's a level 1 killing a very strong enemy (despite being a goblin it's not just a mob monster; it was a Goblin General). Depending on how much the required EXP increases and if there's EXP scaling, MC may not even reach level 120 if he kill another Goblin General.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Isekai, d-bag hero party, a-hole king, MC with "useless" skill gets dumped and left for dead, MC's "useless" skill makes him stronger...yep, all cliches hit

Dex-chan lover
It makes me wonder if it'll be he's max level already.

Dex-chan lover
hope MC comes back to either steal both bitches or castrate both dudes. the chicks would need to be brain-washed or something tho, cause their personalities are crap.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to fuck, if one more god like creationist ability like synthesis alchemist gets dismissed again as useless...

... I'll still add it to my reading list. But I'll be pissed about it!

Dex-chan lover
hope MC comes back to either steal both bitches or castrate both dudes. the chicks would need to be brain-washed or something tho, cause their personalities are crap.
Haha, brobro, I think you're looking for Redo of, or The world's strongest Afureita or something...

Do people really enjoy generic one-dimensional antagonists that only exist to make cartoon bad guy faces and get clowned by the heroes?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it happening? Am I finally getting isekai fatigue? Is this plot generic enough for me to ignore it?
Naw instead I'll just continue to oversee this series lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
You know what's sad? The fact there isn't a story like this that I can think off where the MC just goes back and figuratively nukes the whole castle with every motherfucker inside. The ones with revenge just take a long ass time and they're always scared to just kill them on sight, so you have to wait like 50 chapters or more until someone turns into a uncontrollable monster phisically for the MC to do something.

Users who are viewing this thread