Youjo Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
how long have Cain having thouse records ready about the king and cardinal lmao.
also lol at Lillith father bowing his head to Astaroth after shaking her hands like that

Dex-chan lover
I have a hunch Astaroth is going to marry into the family by the end of all this. Not so much because she has chemistry with Dad (although I'm seeing some sparks), but because she'd leap at the chance to be Lilith's mother.
I noticed that too! And tbh I think they make a lovely couple and they but love lily (the lil girl) so Astaroth becoming her mom is a huge bonus for her

Dex-chan lover
In fairness, it seems more like this is a “straw that broke the camel’s back” kind of situation seeing just how unpopular the king and hero are in and out of the country.
Yea.... it looks to be the case. Like our gov.

Dex-chan lover
I have a hunch Astaroth is going to marry into the family by the end of all this. Not so much because she has chemistry with Dad (although I'm seeing some sparks), but because she'd leap at the chance to be Lilith's mother.
I noticed that too! And tbh I think they make a lovely couple and they but love lily (the lil girl) so Astaroth becoming her mom is a huge bonus for her
AGREED!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN!! 🥰🥰🥰

Aggregator gang
Sent into battle to aid strangers in need
Gain independence, our forces will lead
Final solution when all others have failed
Liberation is coming our path has been laid

(Sabaton - Light in the Black)

Dex-chan lover
Considering the grievences of the entire country I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner.
Considering the grievances of the entire country, I wonder why they're going for independence, instead of deposing the king and replacing him with somebody wiser.

Yea.... it looks to be the case. Like our gov.
At first, I thought that you shouldn't just say "our gov" on a site with people from multiple countries.
But then I realized it's applicable to pretty much any government, who all seem to be pushing their luck.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the guy was reincarnated due to his unusual name in this fantasy setting. But I suppose summoned works as well.
Either way, he’s fucked to all seven rings of Hell and then some.
Aso becoming the Lilith’s mama. Yes plz.

Users who are viewing this thread