Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 75 - Haunted Mansion

Dex-chan lover
All the other girls are either not human at all and simply taking on human form, or are "demi" human, where the "demi" is some form of non-human animal.
Curious to see how his "beast" training ability will work on someone who is pure human (except for being a ghost).

Dex-chan lover
XdaJh8F.png

yeah that might be a very slight problem

P9BE3tx.png

dear lord she has a brain and she is actually putting it to use

Dex-chan lover
Curious to see how his "beast" training ability will work on someone who is pure human (except for being a ghost).
But can't she be just fhd spirit of the house or something? Which would technically allow him to tame her. Without having to answer a very uncomfortable question regarding taming humans. Let alone what perks would come from taming one. - besides STI :meguu: -

Dex-chan lover
But can't she be just fhd spirit of the house or something? Which would technically allow him to tame her. Without having to answer a very uncomfortable question regarding taming humans. Let alone what perks would come from taming one. - besides STI :meguu: -
I would have to go back through the manga and see how each of the girls were introduced to confirm this, but I vaguely remember that each of them had some kind of "beast" aspect to them, and not just "demi" human.
Even the "demi-God" girl can easily be cited as having "beast" like quality.
The only one I am not sure on is the fairies. But even then, through some twisted logic, one could argue...

Now, if he has an elf with him, and I honestly can't remember if he does or not, my logic is completely wrong. Elves, dwarves, and a few others are typically considered closer to human than otherwise. Demi-humans with animal-like appearances are often less so, and are often called "beast" people.
Anyway, we will just have to wait and see. Although, since this is an adaptation, someone who has read the source material could immediately answer the question...

Dex-chan lover
I would have to go back through the manga and see how each of the girls were introduced to confirm this, but I vaguely remember that each of them had some kind of "beast" aspect to them, and not just "demi" human.
Even the "demi-God" girl can easily be cited as having "beast" like quality.
The only one I am not sure on is the fairies. But even then, through some twisted logic, one could argue...

Now, if he has an elf with him, and I honestly can't remember if he does or not, my logic is completely wrong. Elves, dwarves, and a few others are typically considered closer to human than otherwise. Demi-humans with animal-like appearances are often less so, and are often called "beast" people.
Anyway, we will just have to wait and see. Although, since this is an adaptation, someone who has read the source material could immediately answer the question...
The reason why I am leaning for the hose sprit it would be the same as the twins in his party. They are forest spirits. So it would easily match up if this is just the spirit of the house that was well loved by its prior owner or something sapy like that.

Dex-chan lover
every manga author :
there you are miss BOOBAS
or miss LOLI
or miss loli DORAGON
or GATTAI everything above

Users who are viewing this thread