Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Dex-chan lover
Please mangakas (or mangaka? I've found both versions of the plural form online), we have 2024. Stop with the Salt Bae memes. At least since the football (or soccer for the uncivilized) world championship 2022 no one should mention this human ever again.

Group Leader
Miracle Slime is a weak monster... The world is literally calling it a miracle.
I already knew this was going to be bad when everything is cartoonishly tropey except the Saintess hasn't outright told the reader they have secret feelings for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
If the novel specified that he was hunting with poisoned arrows, did it also specify that he used his alchemy to purge the poison before eating?

Please mangakas (or mangaka? I've found both versions of the plural form online), we have 2024. Stop with the Salt Bae memes. At least since the football (or soccer for the uncivilized) world championship 2022 no one should mention this human ever again.
I think "mangaka" is both the singular and the plural form, like with "fish" or "sheep."

What did Salt Bae do?

Users who are viewing this thread