Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 87 - The Two Numbers

Dex-chan lover
Sarah has nice personality....

Don't kill her off.... add her to the harem

And the queen better not be killed... she needs to make it up to the protagonist.....

The king could die in a ditch for all I care though

Dex-chan lover
ntYVWoR.png

I think secret conversations between number 3 and 4 or number 6 and 9 would be interesting too :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
After the previous chapter's comment, I checked again. So from what I've understood, the term used for this queen (aka Haruto's biological mom) is heika, right? And heika is "your majesty", while denka is "your highness".

Unless the author is deliberately calling her denka... Can you clarify?

Dex-chan lover
Haruto is too indifferent to romance to be honey traped. If he is horny for pussy he would bang Ferris a long time ago if we follow logic.

And I don't really consider the issue about incest with the queen that serious ( Not that I think there will be any romance between those two though, even though, yes, the queen is hot af ). Well, yeah, she is his biological mom but Haruto is basically a reincarnated person, and without any familial tie with the queen outside of blood. And considering biological or anything related, I think it is the least of concern when murdering is just a child play with those two. The queen even try to murder her bio son as soon as he was born ( Haruto ) and doesn't even seem to mind adultery, she did everything for her ambition and Haruto also doesn't see her as his mom anyway. Dude have no qualm with killing her at all. In fact if not for the troubles which is the consequences of her death he would kill her long ago. Haruto is also just as psycho as the queen, he can murder people without batting an eye ( And I like that about him, he has the mentality befit of his power, he can act normal with his friends or family but as soon as he consider someone his enemies he can slaughter them all without mercy, tbh his kill count is probably more than hundred if not thousand at this point ).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread