Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Ch. 87 - The Two Numbers

Dex-chan lover
bruh who would want to stick their dick in crazy tho?
Half the male part of the Internet?

Haruto is too high-level to be honey traped. If he is horny for pussy he would bang Ferris a long time ago if we follow logic.
I'd call him "dense" or "not interested in romance," but sure, let's go with "high-level."

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL they even planned to have Haruto trapped like that. He will just end up posting a clone or two for that if ever.
And I do hope the queen and the demon inside her still knows about that collar she's wearing. I don't think demons are immune to ancient magic, and with how Haruto uses that type of magic brings it to probably a higher level than expected that so far, no demon has ever won against it (e.g. he might be able to revise the conditions of that collar, and instantly take care of the demon).

Dex-chan lover
Well, even if the demon didn't control them, the relationship wouldn't have gotten anywhere anyway. Sarah would have just hopeless fallen for him. And would be hopelessly falling for him at the end of this arc lol.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect those guys got one shoted by anyone else aside from the MC.

Being in a.. cult aside, its nice to see the people in it is not a.. complete nutjob, but is aldo quite the same like regular people (well okay noble IG) who have their own everyday problem to deal with.
But looks kind of like they got necromance/killed by the queen. So kind of too bad for em.

Dex-chan lover
The last two panels, where her smile in the first overlaps her head in the second, makes it look like the queen has animal ears.

Also, I wonder what the chances are of this possession being thwarted by Haruto + Charlotte, leading these characters to fall in love with them for real + start going after them for real marriage, vs just political marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread