Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 345 - Three Carefree Guests

Dex-chan lover
Me, as a common variety Xenoblade fan, when I see Mobius:

Mobius theme starts playing immediately in the background

Dex-chan lover
Sabnock getting along with his underclassmen from the exam and sheet ghost Clara are adorable moments I didn't know I needed.

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH! A CHAPTER WITHOUT THE MAIN CHARACTER! GIVE THE OTHER MISFITS THE SPOT LIGHT!! To be clear, I love Iruma, he is a great protagonist and I always enjoy him. However, I love that the other characters get a chance to be seen by themselves and show off their personality. It makes the cast feel more full and enjoyable when the story doesn't just focus on Iruma or what is exactly going on with him.

Man Can't wait for the next 2 chapters, its gonna be an artistic master piece!

Dex-chan lover
So does Jazz normal use ore? And he used boku there? Just putting the kanji doesn't tell us much

Dex-chan lover
the freshmen with Sabbnock are precious, I wonder what their bloodline abilities~
and I lowkey forgot that one of the freshmen has an older sister...
it's cute that they themed the haunted house around art. I wonder if anyone is going to cosplay as paintings

Dex-chan lover
I think 4 months for someone to realize that has a passion for drawing was enough time... but what are 4 months more?..
i think you should just enjoy the ride don't be a downer baby (im not actually calling you a baby im just quoting we happy few song)

Users who are viewing this thread