Hell Mode: Yarikomi Suki no Gamer wa Hai Settei no Isekai de Musou Suru - Ch. 60 - Tablet Collecting

Dex-chan lover
tsk tsk tsk the worms in every fantasy theme is either disgusting or steelyx-looking mf worm smh

is it safe to fight something that big?
hell naw. but fuck it we ball lmao

mc getting existential crisis over the forbidden right arm of exodia

ykw that disc looks like every primitive version of physical status "card" you see on some isekai.

hero has such a massive big-bro vibes man, i can already feel his reliability from that smile. at this point if he manage to scam me, it's totally my fault lmao

those title drops fucked with my dumbass brain lmao i was like wait the titles doesn't match the people and my mind had to process that there are 2 pairs of people with same jobs for solid 5 seconds lmao

fuuuuuuuuck that thief is a femme fatale, i'm soooooooo glad that mc isn't such a simp

everyone's asking for a class change as if it's just some spare change lmao old man you gotta get your earn first

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a hero harem huh. 🙄
Also, am i the not not that excited about the whole golem thing?
It's basically a summon no?
And we got lots of those from MC.

It's basically customized mecha, basically every mecha fans' dream that's why Allen is so geek out about it.
Also see: Knights and Magic's Eru.

everyone's asking for a class change as if it's just some spare change lmao old man you gotta get your earn first

Dude's part of the hero's party. Y'know, the same hero who got his class change earlier?
He's probably among the list of people who already done 'get your earn first'

Dex-chan lover
Wassup guys, translator here to act as an average reader. I wondered why when Kil finally pulled the right arm and Meruru got all emotional, Allen stopped Kurena from comforting her and asked about the golem immediately. It doesn't seems like the author was trying to convey the message that Allen didn't care about his friend's emotions but the items, but it stood out quite a tad bit.
---
With the reveal that most of the admiral Garara's team is 19 people of the same talent as Meruru, and in an after before this it's stated that she couldn't use her skills without them it's 99% certain that Magic Earth Generals skills are a mecha skill that combined every part of a body together to create a dominating mecha, probably from 5 people since a golem consist of five part, so Garara team, with Meruru on board could have 4 giant golems.
---
You know you're fucked up in your tastebuds when out of the 8 cool ass girls you're interested the bad thief bitch, imma be in the time out corner now.

Dex-chan lover
we finally get the Golem. Yay! Seems like there's still a lot of slot left so maybe we can add stuff like thruster or cannon.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a hero harem huh. 🙄
Also, am i the not not that excited about the whole golem thing?
And we got lots of those from MC.
It honestly feels like something youd see in a game especially an MMO

A special summon that can be customized with new upgrades to get you to grind again after you’ve hit max level

Fallout 4 did it with their custom robot DLC. Definitely fun putting together a flying murder drone

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it better to get the all stat +30% buff before using ALL extra skills?
I think they were doing a test. (Allen is literally always testing in the LN).

Can they beat the boss without thebuff?

then they use their mini god to reset skill timers and see if they can beat the boss with the buff

its more about seeing how strong the boss is then actually fighting it.

Double-page supporter
I imagine it's unique benefit is going to be just how much they can invest into it just by grinding for items. What we see right now is the weakest it'll ever be, just a set of silver tablets and only 1 extra upgrade. However eventually they'll be able to A full set of mythril and a vast set of upgrades to fit their current needs.
Whereas with Allan's summons there's very unlikely to be any items to pick up that boost their combat power. The MP regen ring is progably the closest he'll get to an item that buffs his direct combat power.

Also Allen's strength is in numbers, but he's already expressed how individually they're weak enough to not even really damage demon generals. With the golem, it'll probably eventually be individually strong enough to actually break through their defence and contribute damage like the other party members.

Dex-chan lover
That's a really wonky drop rate. One day to get 4 out of 5 parts, and additional 20 to get the 5th. That being said, what did they do with all the other parts? They should have damn near a dozen nearly completed golems worth of parts just waiting for that last piece to be finished.

Dex-chan lover
You can't enter into a summon and play Rock Em Sock Em Robots
I hope when she gets all those option chips she gets a mazinkaiser form for it. Given how rotund and non threatening it looks, im fairly certain it'll happen.

Users who are viewing this thread