NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
There's no way you can block someone from drawing their sword with just the tip of your sword. There's just not enough leverage.

Attacking at the same spot is just poor coordination.

Yeah, we all called it out as a test of skill.

So he figured it out. Makes sense. It takes a very experienced master to notice those kinds of discrepancies.

And of course there's going to be some weird training and graduation test or whatever they want to call it.

Dex-chan lover
anigif_enhanced-22454-1415124012-14.gif

Dex-chan lover
Attack others then call it a prank when got called out
He probably murdered an entire random family of 5 and say "those people are weak they can't even able to fight against my little prank"

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Quite difficult to make a comparison, master lvl skill but only intermediate in the knowledge, even if they said his movement a grotesque one but if Masaru use it correctly he can deceive his opponent easily...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
There's no way you can block someone from drawing their sword with just the tip of your sword. There's just not enough leverage.
I would say it's less about leverage and more about the old monster beibeimany times stronger then the kid. He just wiped out the Apostle's entire party in a matter of seconds as a prank. Stopping one relatively weak kid from drawing his sword seems mundane by comparison.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has some serious power creep issues, like one asspull after the next but it's always some vague reason like "experience" or "magical defense" that somehow masaru's cheating can't even touch. Like, it's just so boooorrring that this old guy just "teleports behind you nothing personnel kid"s the entire party because he's just that experienced apparently. The author should've written in semi-magical martial skills if he wanted his melee fighters to be superhumans so badly.

Fed-Kun's army
So... I couldn't trust a "sword saint" to teach me if he is willing to teach someone that would jump a weakened guy that literally just faught and kept attacking him while he was down even when the fight was very obviously over, like having literally 0 honor in a fighting tournament (that is not to the death) makes you inexcusable scum tbh (also the "prank" is absolutely bs, dude is just on a power trip)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it was because of his "prank," but I already don't care for this old man. I kinda hope this arc isn't too long.
Yeahh, ngl everyone involved is just very poorly written unless its the authors goal to have every side character treat mc like dirt with 0 repercussions or even meaningful apologies, and it also seems mc is regressing in almost every aspect.

Dex-chan lover
I would say it's less about leverage and more about the old monster beibeimany times stronger then the kid. He just wiped out the Apostle's entire party in a matter of seconds as a prank. Stopping one relatively weak kid from drawing his sword seems mundane by comparison.
[Guy placing his scabbard on the hilt of your sword prevents you from drawing the sword]

sigh
And sadly some people are going to think that's not ridiculous...

Dex-chan lover
@AnotherDuck and @definitionofinsanity as @Miserys_End effectively said (or implied) it is less about physics. A "super strong" person would be incapable of lifting something heavier than themselves by "pulling down" with a simple "pulley system" (e.g. the Incredibles) because it wouldn't lift the heavier object but the person themselves. Additionally a "super strong" person wouldn't be able to lift an incredible mass that is spread out (e.g. Super Man pushing the moon or lifting the equivalent of a city), they would effectively "bore" through it.
No, it isn't about physics. Not (our) Earth physics anyway. It's about overwhelming strength. Obviously magic exists in this world, and that literally changes physics. It adds force(s) we can only speculate about.

So, no, on this Earth, that wouldn't happen. That isn't this Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread