Road to Kingdom - Vol. 14 Ch. 82 - Treia Conflict (5)

Double-page supporter
FYI, the girl in this chapter is just a one night stand, not appear again.

And about the bite to the neck, it's kind of Aegir's weakness(?) from all the time he spent with Lucy the vampire. It like a switch to "unleash the beast". He will get harder, bigger and fiercer in bed. Celia keep it a secret to herself and only unleash the beast for herself. Sneaky girl

Dex-chan lover
Since Aegir's ultimate goal is to rule his own kingdom, I'm curious how his relationship with the king will end up.

Right now there is like 0 antagonism even after Aegir kinda went rogue with this attack so I'm curious if Aegir will be allowed to secede or go somewhere else where he can rule or if a civil war will take place. That's assuming someone doesn't assassinate the king before that point.

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN and I can't help but notice one MC commander is never killed even 1 person. Always miracles happen with a sick, falls, loss, and many accidents to make him fall back to heal.

Dex-chan lover
Since Aegir's ultimate goal is to rule his own kingdom, I'm curious how his relationship with the king will end up.

Right now there is like 0 antagonism even after Aegir kinda went rogue with this attack so I'm curious if Aegir will be allowed to secede or go somewhere else where he can rule or if a civil war will take place. That's assuming someone doesn't assassinate the king before that point.
Well, considering this is written by japanese author, they are forcefully uniting a war-torn region and the first leader is ruthless, unscrupulous and ambitious man, then I'm betting on parallels with the Nobunaga, Hideyoshi and Tokugawa.

Users who are viewing this thread