Recent content by AlipKyun

  1. AlipKyun

    Saitei Chara ni Tensei shita Ore wa Ikinokoritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

    The pacing is a mess but still normal for your generic isekai manga🧐
  2. AlipKyun

    Saitei Chara ni Tensei shita Ore wa Ikinokoritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - adventurer jin

    Man, another countless generic isekai manga with op mc? I'm all in!!!!!🤤🤤🤤
  3. AlipKyun

    Nanjou-san wa Boku ni Dakaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nanjou-san and me

    Whore trope is a no-go for me. So byee😷. Nobody asked though🤷🏻
  4. AlipKyun

    Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 9 Ch. 27 - Evil

    Thank you for the divine coc-. I meant, thank you for the full chapter update!
  5. AlipKyun

    Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2…

    I just love this kind of generic isekai with stupidly OP MC, thank you for the translation!
  6. AlipKyun

    Ochikobore Datta Ani ga Jitsuha Saikyou ~Shijou Saikyou no Yuusha wa Tensei-shi, Gakuen de Mujikaku ni Musou Suru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 11

    Thank you for the full chapter, now it's not annoying att all. I would rather wait a month to read a full chapter rather than read 10-13 pages per week.
  7. AlipKyun

    Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

    Ah yes, clothes.
  8. AlipKyun

    Uchi no Ojou-sama no Hanashi wo Kiitekure: Akuyaku Reijou Kouryaku Kiroku - Ch. 2 - My Lady's Scheme

    For now, I don't really understand the MC's personality. Will keep reading to figure it out.
  9. AlipKyun

    A Tan Childhood Friend with Absolutely No NTR! - Ch. 13

    Ah shoot, I forgot lgbt exists
  10. AlipKyun

    Isekai de Tochi o Katte Noujou o Tsukurou - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

    Thank you for the translation
Top