It's basically in the background, but established that the two main characters have had plenty of sex with each other by this point. Sasha having sex with other people, I think, occurred only prior to the start of this story. But it's been awhile since I read earlier chapters.
The way this series keeps promoting background characters to be new fan favorites is so admirable.
For all the authors who don't know what to do after the couple gets together--it's this. Show them being a positive fixture in the lives of everyone around them, who are still trying to find their...
People are so weird about this series. Yes, obviously it has the huge hurdle of showing 13 year olds as having an interest in sex (which is not uncommon), and yes they are actually sexually active (which also isn't uncommon, although I understand why people like to pretend otherwise). And yes...
MC: "Hmm, although I am not a dense MC, what if I were to act like one? But I'll keep an internal monogue so you know I'm actually totally aware of stuff and just pretending. Delightfully devilish, Rintarou."
Also MC: "Are you perhaps upset right now?"
It's fine to say "I don't like this story"; it's just silly to say "why can't it be a lighthearted story like it was in the beginning?" because it never was. It's just that the drama was initially hidden out of sight.
I don't expect an answer to this at this point, but...why were the demon queen and head maid surprised by the winter festival? They say it's the first one they've been around for--but they also say they've been there for two years already. It doesn't make sense to me.
Just found and read this manga. It's an absolute rarity for it to actually have a trans character, not just an otokonoko. Actually the representation is amazing overall; gender fluidity, dressing to escape, dressing for attention--all these different and realistic perspectives are explored.
Of...
I somehow didn't remember this exactly, and kept reading and got into the photography model thing, and I was like...wait, didn't another story use exactly the same plot?! No. It was this one.
Yazawa truly the breakout character of the manga. I wonder if she'll eventually have her own spinoff.
It's fun that "main" couple is now functioning well as support characters. This is a great way to keep things moving in a series that doesn't really run on plot.
For a story written so perfectly for having a poly ending, they're really snatching defeat from the jaws of victory as fast as possible.
Like the author realized the MC could actually pull it off and just became a deer in headlights. And is now sabotaging all the options in the most absurd deus...
This felt like 5 chapters crammed into one. Reveals that felt like they should have had their own chapter were handled as like two lines of dialogue.
It definitely feels rushed to me. They were in different locations like every two pages.
Since the plot was written out beforehand, to me it...
☝️🤓 If it's noon and the moon is first quarter, it should be quite close to the horizon. Although at the extremes of the time zone it could vary by about 8 degrees, but it seems like this takes place on Honshu which is pretty central. Japan doesn't follow DST so this remains pretty simple.
What...