I think it's fair to say that Akira definitely has a feminine side/fits as a female. Though fair point.
I don't really think we've seen Akira's reaction to being a boy, as she hasn't spent that much time in a male body... So having a female side + having an unknown reaction to being a boy...
100% Agreed for this part. This is a key difference from the trans experience. The others in the forum are saying the word "transgender" still applies despite this, as the definition is much simpler than expected and doesn't consider this part.
From the dictionary's definition, both the IRL...
Thank you so much for ch74 of ore ga watashi ni naru made ! We get to enjoy these monster chapters thanks to you. Don't wear yourself out and keep it sustainable :)
I wonder if Curie could have done the whole story in the original male body? Probably not. Being small and vulnerable like that meant Curie needed to rely on others, and could also get closer to them.
It's kind of interesting to see how the previous social conditioning slipped through by...
You can see the translation quality decline in some places. The switching naming of the adamantite greatswords, a panel that didn't cover the japanese text properly, and keeping japanese words like "Ajin" that not everybody will know. I don't want this to be a personal attack. If you're...