The Twin Siblings’ New Life - Ch. 58

Group Leader
@troon2b The Crown Prince is like 15-16, the Second Prince is 12-13, and the Third Prince is 10.

The Emperor's reaction was the right one, considering how obsessed the Duke got over his first love (the Empress). Get that manipulative little asshole out of there ASAP.

Aggregator gang
More of them getting babied and taken care of please and thank you

Dex-chan lover
the emperor saw him blush and went: ''so u have chosen...banishment''

@Pixi97 @bagofsaltysalt @kaamtur
Thank you for responding! I understand the whole genetics component in real life, I just didn't think that mangas/manwhas would be that detailed. I just thought that usually only mother and father phenotypes were expressed in the children in these stories.

Dex-chan lover
Time for peaceful slice of life and bonding right? 🥺 No more scheming just them growing up happy. Except the only princess is going to have the hardest time finding a boyfriend
She's Ensha 2.0

chile the king be like a blush? did you just blush from arien? you d*pshit betch gtfo, you will never see her again

Dex-chan lover
Father and crown prince felt something growing there. Sorry bud, it's the only way to stop it, for their sake, to continue growing while you are away.

Sadly, it might even continue to grow even without their intervention.

No wait I thought crown prince was 13 Alex was 10 and idk how old the third prince is...7?

Dex-chan lover
... Talk about not leaving any chance of it happening!
That split second decision...

omg i love all of their interactions :)
also the little reactions of the characters (eyes gleam on the last panel XD)

Lmao. Emperor realized right away that he might have fallen in love and was like, "NOPE"
He made the correct decision.

The emperor, the crown prince, the second prince's faces when they have the same thought when they saw the face of young rosea. Hahaha. You did the right decision there emperor. Hahaha
So cute with this chapter 😍

Users who are viewing this thread