Wolf's cub.
To think Kouhei spent so much time early in this manga wondering if she liked him or not. It was all part of the plan.
Now that his guard is down, he's going to get absolutely blindsided. Can't wait.
Sometimes when I stare at a panel words just come into my head, and now I'll share one such result with you.
Also yeah, blackmail sucks, even if I get the feeling she wasn't super serious about going through with the threat.
It's easy to forget because of the art style (which I love), but behind his chiseled Waluigi chin Kurosawa is a 14-year old. He's extremely selfish, but he's also a developing person. Turning his love into hatred to avoid having to deal with his more complex feelings is pretty realistic for...
Takigawa is that type of girl that's a great friend and fun to be around, but one of the worst to fall for.
The worst part is that they genuinely don't lead you on. As far as they know, they're just friendly to everyone.
Yep, been there, done that.
I'm not saying that this type of person is...
It's honestly baffling to me that he doesn't know what the feeling is. I remember crushing on girls far before I had any sexual awakening, and I think that's common. I can't imagine what kind of messed up mind Kurosawa must have to skip straight to "girls as sexual gratification" without passing...
When did he get his second pair?
Then, naturally, how many will he have by the final chapter?
You've put weird images in my head, take responsibility :notlikethis:
Killing off a long-standing supporting character for the sake of a joke established only a chapter prior...!? Th-The ultimate gag manga...!
Yasuhisa-sensei... I kneel!
The fact that he lets onee-san hang around in his apartment means that he's already lost. Going "AHHHH THE HORNY ONEE-SAN IS MOLESTING ME SAVE ME H.P. LOVECRAFT!" is a bit silly considering that.
This manga is really good, and MangaDex is my favorite reading platform, but after many months of absolutely nothing I eventually resorted to... ahem... meeow.