Onanie Master Kurosawa - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
8,906
Dude went on a movie, out for dinner and they have a great chemistry.
I swear to god, if Kurosawa won't dick Takigawa hard or at least confess...
He can't be that clueless.

Also "Les Note"? Lesbian relationship version of "Death Note" sounds pretty interesting ngl
 
Joined
Feb 18, 2023
Messages
2,246
This guy is not human, like no way. Also I legit thought it gonna be a moe rom-com moment when he feelt his heart beat but naah thats just the thunder c*ck speaking.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 1, 2025
Messages
50
Everytime he's thought about takagawa, he gets a mega boner. It's clear to us that he likes her, but I don't think he's realized it himself.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
268
It's honestly baffling to me that he doesn't know what the feeling is. I remember crushing on girls far before I had any sexual awakening, and I think that's common. I can't imagine what kind of messed up mind Kurosawa must have to skip straight to "girls as sexual gratification" without passing "girls are cute" even briefly.

Got some good reaction panels though.
VxDEPkq.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top