Recent content by Calvados

  1. Calvados

    Majutsushi Kunon wa Miete Iru - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Reunion With My Teacher

    I think people in this world generally do learn the other spells within their elemental affinity, but there's pnly so much a spell can do at a base level. By customizing it, they can expand what a spell can do. Remember that up until this point, Kunon was only taught 2 basic spells, and...
  2. Calvados

    Real demo Shiawase ni Shitekudasai ne? - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Love

    Oh what the hell. That's the most boring way to end this! Could the first girl not win for once??
  3. Calvados

    Kyun to Shite, Yamagami-kun! - Ch. 1

    Screw you! Glasses should have stayed on after changing!
  4. Calvados

    Maou-sama, Re Re Revenge! - Ch. 3 - Shall - We - First Date!

    It's pretty obvious that she has her memories. She just enjoys toying with Ooma. Plus I think there's more value in a relationship built on the now and not a past life.
  5. Calvados

    Magical Trans: The End of Mahou Shoujo Bu!?

    I would argue those ideas are still present even late into the series. Like Minami meeting Akira at the cafe in girl form, saying "It's just my preference". Or in the second to last chapter on the date with Karin thinking "Maybe I should have come as a girl so we could both be in high spirits"
  6. Calvados

    Magical Trans: The End of Mahou Shoujo Bu!?

    Ironically, I think the original did engage with the gender themes. It just never got to see them through. I'm glad to see this one try to bring those themes to their conclusion.
  7. Calvados

    Magical Trans: The End of Mahou Shoujo Bu!? - Ch. 1 - Conflicting interests

    Ooooh this is a good premise. Honestly I'll take this over the ending we actually got. I refuse to accept an ending that was so obviously an axe.
  8. Calvados

    Ichiban Tookute, Chikai Aitsu. ~Kimi ni Koi wo Suru nante, Arienai Hazu Datta~ - Ch. 1 - Absolutely Not

    Where's the other half of chapter 1? It wasn't even released in 2 parts.
  9. Calvados

    Uma Musume: Cinderella Gray Gaiden ~Lingering ashes~ - Oneshot

    Berno is still the best. Please Cygames give us a Berno friend card!!!
  10. Calvados

    Zenbu Zenbu Kimi no Sei - Ch. 1 - CASE:1

    Yeeessss!! Inject this right into my veins
  11. Calvados

    Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 60

    It's hard to fight with Magenta like that. At the end of the day, Utena's goal isn't to win, it's to make the magical girls look good. And depraved Magenta is not a good look.
  12. Calvados

    Kimi wa Uma Musume IF Uma Musume ni Natte Shimatta Trainer no Hanashi - Ch. 3

    Volume 4 raws exist if you know where to look. Or you can check out the Danbooru pool for more translations
Top