Recent content by FLIPENDERNODES

  1. FLIPENDERNODES

    Tsuihou Souryo no Kenja Time

    Cucking oneself by oneself true blueballing ....or so I thought before actually reading it holy shit this is peak
  2. FLIPENDERNODES

    Dragon no I de Oyasumi

    well it was featured on the homepage for like 3 weeks or a month back in february
  3. FLIPENDERNODES

    Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite

    2ND CHAPTER IN 3 DAYS??!?! HOLY
  4. FLIPENDERNODES

    Kudan no Ken ni Tsuite

    Instant bookmark Holy potential I hope to hell this isn't going to be a dragged out story with the guy cuckolding himself, that's just how it always goes for some reason. I have FAITHHHHH GODS OF MANGAKA BLESS THIS DEBUT
  5. FLIPENDERNODES

    Dragon no I de Oyasumi

    Istg Amon is too kind, leaves a sickly sweet aftertaste in my mouth in a bad way he needs to be more...decisive? show more personality idk i js want him to get with lily or lienna alrdy
  6. FLIPENDERNODES

    Dragon no I de Oyasumi

    peak, actually so good some of the best art in a manga I've ever seen been following since chapter 6 but lowkkkk amon needs a new fit like what are those ?!?!😭
  7. FLIPENDERNODES

    Toegeun hu Yeonae Sajeong

    This miserable Godawful dogshit walking excuse for a male-lead has 2 whole braincells situated in his dick and ass respectively( Like does bro think he sigma for being such a dick?). Does not deserve the affection of that clumsy cute asl brunette and I stop here, chapter 4, anymore and even...
  8. FLIPENDERNODES

    Kamiyama-san no Kamibukuro no Naka ni wa

    supposed to be his heart
  9. FLIPENDERNODES

    Sprite

    I'll try reading till the end but the beginning was ass like give us a reason why she was bullied like that...or why she didn't tell her Teachers?... or her mom? and why she wanna die cuz a bunch of kids bullying her? just bring a knife to school... or report to the police and sum, Ts is edgy ngl
  10. FLIPENDERNODES

    Chiisakute Kawaii Bungeibu no Chiteki na Senpai o, Hiza no Ue ni Nosetara Mainichi Suwattekuru you ni natta

    Brotha what site do you think this is??? we look like we gaf? lowk didnt recognise shi but I looked up the artist
  11. FLIPENDERNODES

    Akanabe-sensei wa Tereshirazu

    And the constant use of "!" and "?!" it makes my inner monologue depict the MC as a loud, always fucking yelling, hoe-ass, immature, annoying little fuck and the FML just deserves better. Also the side characters are thinner than Your Grandad's anus hair and have as much functionality as a spoon...
Top