Tsuihou Souryo no Kenja Time

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 22, 2026
Messages
533
This series’ art is AMAZING, I just wanna say that
Also, the golem reminds me of Ellen Joe from ZZZ
 
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
32
Erm... wtf, how is it so good. Man I wish I'd just find these things sooner.

Also, god damn I was hoping that the Sage couldn't figure out how to make a decent golem and just pretended to be the golem but alas, would have been hotter ngl.

10/10 so far
 
Member
Joined
May 2, 2026
Messages
47
On one hand, it's flimsy pretense for sexualized fanservice.
On the other, it's very funny seeing an entire cast terrified of their own sexual drives and the prospect of romance.
 
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Messages
14
Cucking oneself by oneself
true blueballing
....or so I thought before actually reading it holy shit this is peak
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top