Dragon no I de Oyasumi

Joined
Mar 2, 2026
Messages
1
tbh the art left me wondering how much love the creator poured in this history, and the story is really good for a comfort manga if you are seeking one, the suggestive tag is because of the use of some kind of nudity to show some aftermath the protagonist has faced, but is not really sexualised and i really like that, for the moment i reccomend giving it a casual read if you want a rest from complex and complicated mangas and only want to relax.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Jul 30, 2023
Messages
10
I wonder if this story was somehow inspired by that one fable of the wolf, the duck and the mouse
 
Contributor
Joined
Jun 29, 2019
Messages
3,862
Wow I was not expecting this sol manga to spiral into a suspenseful fight manga but zero complaints from me. Super excited to see where this goes.
 
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Messages
14
peak, actually so good some of the best art in a manga I've ever seen been following since chapter 6 but lowkkkk amon needs a new fit like what are those ?!?!😭
 
Joined
Dec 27, 2025
Messages
14
Istg Amon is too kind, leaves a sickly sweet aftertaste in my mouth in a bad way
he needs to be more...decisive? show more personality idk i js want him to get with lily or lienna alrdy
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top