Recent content by meembeansalad

  1. meembeansalad

    Kitayama-kun to Minamiya-kun

    I have no idea where to put an announcement since I have no media platforms so it will go here: This series did actually get a continuation, chapters for what will be volume 2 are currently releasing. I swear I checked, didn't see anything about it beforehand, but my fault for assuming it would...
  2. meembeansalad

    Ao to Midori - Ch. 6

    I'd definitely be interested in working on it but I'm not in a position to buy raws (these were available for free on pixiv comics), so I'd need a raw provider. If anyone happens to have them just let me know!
  3. meembeansalad

    Kitayama-kun to Minamiya-kun - Ch. 5.2

    There's no indication of a second volume that I've seen, but I'm pretty sure there will be a bonus chapter when the volume comes out
  4. meembeansalad

    Nande Omae ga Ki ni Nannen!? - Ch. 5.2

    There's definitely the possibility of bonus chapters, so I'll keep an eye on the splush website and pixiv comics to see if any are uploaded there! The volume comes out on August 18.
  5. meembeansalad

    slug bean salad

    Shamefully I never really look into much background on the projects I do so I didn't know about them. I'm not usually very big on bonus content but Ao to Midori has been very easy to translate/clean for me, so once the main story is over and I don't have too much else to work on I'll remember to...
  6. meembeansalad

    Kitayama-kun to Minamiya-kun - Ch. 3.2

    that's why they call me slug edit: wait no, snails are the slow thing nvm
  7. meembeansalad

    Ore ni wa Zenbu Kikoeteru! - Ch. 2.3 - Extra

    waa thank you guys! comments that show love for the stories always motivate me but hearing kind words directed to me is very very nice!!
  8. meembeansalad

    Kowamote Danshi no Bentou ga Umai Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

    that's exactly how I felt haha. having all the raws at once was such a blessing bc I ended this volume like "no god dammit I need closure"
  9. meembeansalad

    Kowamote Danshi no Bentou ga Umai Riyuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

    I got both volumes from the above person but thank you! And I don't think I'm willing to commit to taking on the doujin too right now, but maybe I'll get back to you on that when I'm done with what I have
  10. meembeansalad

    Ao to Midori - Ch. 2.1

    Yes, agreed!! I saw a lot of people had problems with the cheating aspect but I found it kind of excusable since the whole thing was a bunch of teenagers struggling very hard to understand their feelings and making a lot of mistakes. The girls were both very much real characters rather than...
  11. meembeansalad

    Ore ni wa Zenbu Kikoeteru! - Ch. 2.2

    If I hadn't looked at it so much while working on it I would've been totally confused too I always liked the energy of the fanclub president, even though she seemed to be meant as an antagonist I immediately thought that in another world I'd love a romance manga with her as a lead. Thank you...
  12. meembeansalad

    Ao to Midori - Ch. 2.1

    Requested you on discord, thanks!
  13. meembeansalad

    Ao to Midori - Ch. 2.1

    If you like having-an-intense-crush-but-being-too-scared-to-do-anything-about-it stories, one of my all-time favorites is Ashita wa Ieru Kana. It's not the most melodramatic but it has a ton of tension. I also love Gunjou no Subete and Nitamonodoushi no. I know one of the leads getting a gf is...
  14. meembeansalad

    Ao to Midori - Ch. 2.1

    I'm definitely looking for something to do right now so sure, I'd love to see what it is to make sure I'm interested enough to commit. How do you want to communicate? (I've never collaborated with anyone else before bear with me aaa)
  15. meembeansalad

    Kitayama-kun to Minamiya-kun

    Good taste! Thank you!! It's my first series so I appreciate nice comments a lot!
Top