Ao to Midori - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
570
thank you so much for translating this series! i really enjoyed it, it was so cute! 💜 💜 💜 if you've ever got the time and are willing, it would be amazing if you could pick up the author's other work: michizure encore. only one chapter was translated before the scan team disbanded :meguuusad::meguuusad:
 
Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Mar 11, 2023
Messages
119
thank you so much for translating this series! i really enjoyed it, it was so cute! 💜 💜 💜 if you've ever got the time and are willing, it would be amazing if you could pick up the author's other work michizure encore. only one chapter was translated before the scan team disbanded :meguuusad::meguuusad:
Yes, yes, I too would love to read "Michizure Encore" from the same author ! 🤩
 
Group Leader
Joined
Apr 13, 2023
Messages
16
thank you so much for translating this series! i really enjoyed it, it was so cute! 💜 💜 💜 if you've ever got the time and are willing, it would be amazing if you could pick up the author's other work: michizure encore. only one chapter was translated before the scan team disbanded :meguuusad::meguuusad:
I'd definitely be interested in working on it but I'm not in a position to buy raws (these were available for free on pixiv comics), so I'd need a raw provider. If anyone happens to have them just let me know!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
570
I'd definitely be interested in working on it but I'm not in a position to buy raws (these were available for free on pixiv comics), so I'd need a raw provider. If anyone happens to have them just let me know!
I see! I just looked into it and it seems as though the story was discontinued/never made into a tanko, which might explain why the scan group didn't complete it before disbanding. I'm not entirely sure, but I think Amazon is the only website that still sells the magazine in which the story was published. But I'm not so keen on buying up all its issues just for this story, nor would I expect anyone else to, despite how much I'd like to see the work translated haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top