Recent content by Scorm

  1. S

    Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta. - Vol. 10 Ch. 51.1

    Poor Himari. Interesting to see a losing heroine being so aggressive however. No one will ever be able to say she lost through lack of effort, Himari has done more than some winners have dared to. Kind of refreshing by comparison, even if it breaks my heart to see the best girl so sad, and for...
  2. S

    Tonari no Seki no Yatsu ga Souiu Me de Mitekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 96 - Supplementary Lessons

    Sensei just delayed progress for the next 50 chapters.
  3. S

    Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta. - Vol. 9 Ch. 49.2

    Didn't the parents just confess to attempted murder of a minor in front of a shit load of witnesses? What would the law even say about "I intentionally neglected my son for eleven years for the purpose of killing him"? Surely this can't slide because of statutes of limitations?
  4. S

    Ura Dungeon Okusan - Ch. 24.5 - Omake #13

    I just don't get it! Draco falls well outside my usual strike zone; not to disparage the female knight archetype or anything but it's never been my thing. So why do I love Draco so much? How can only girl be so best?
  5. S

    Sousei no Taiga - Ch. 120 - Flames

    Exactly what I was thinking, we're going to witness some stone age war crimes soon. Taiga shedding manly tears into the blazing inferno, the Neanderthal king using as an example of how barbaric the homo sapiens are, the works. It's a pretty blatant set up that allows a smaller force defeat a...
  6. S

    Ura Dungeon Okusan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Paladin LV51 Joins!

    Short hair and bikini knight really isn't my jam usually but I have to give major credit to the design on Draco; she is gorgeous!
  7. S

    Kanojo no Sore ni Yarareteru - Ch. 31

    I know it's a cliche but seriously, what the fuck does she see in him?
  8. S

    The Dangers in My Heart - Vol. 5 Ch. 65 - I'll Soon Be an Adult

    I don't think I've ever seen a manga handle a boy's voice breaking before, it's so precious.
  9. S

    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - Vol. 20 Ch. 213 - The Big Wheels Gather: The Shigekily Athletic Great Free-For-All!!

    Thanks for keeping up the translation as always. One note: a few pieces of text have the top chopped off in speech bubbles, they're on the early pages.
  10. S

    Kaette Kudasai! Akutsu-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 63

    Holy shit a chapter outside the flat.
  11. S

    Bousou Shojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

    No, more.
  12. S

    The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 5 Ch. 60.5 - Extra manga

    That was supposed to be her at the end? I thought it was an ad for a new series.
  13. S

    Maou-jou de Oyasumi - Vol. 14 Ch. 178 - Togeyuki at home

    Feels like the princess has become more varied in her expressions as the manga has evolved. We don't see as much slime monster suya but her chin incarnations/gag faces have become very diverse. Its nice to see.
  14. S

    Sex & Dungeon!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

    I think the whole "name on the back" bit is the clue to its use. You write a target's name on the back, leave it where they can find it, they read it and it fills up with their fetish, you retrieve the mag later and now you know what they're into.
Top