Ura Dungeon Okusan - Ch. 24.5 - Omake #13

Active member
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
52
I just don't get it!

Draco falls well outside my usual strike zone; not to disparage the female knight archetype or anything but it's never been my thing. So why do I love Draco so much? How can only girl be so best?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 20, 2024
Messages
4,178
Draco is already best girl, she's just missing long hair to be perfect
I just don't get it!

Draco falls well outside my usual strike zone; not to disparage the female knight archetype or anything but it's never been my thing. So why do I love Draco so much? How can only girl be so best?
Because she's beautiful, competent in multiple areas, kind, isn't trying to but into the main couple's relationship, honourable, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top