Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Expectations

Aggregator gang
You know since the 1st chapter already spoils what ends up happening I wonder how much story the manga has left

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I think she just realized how cutthroat the people around her are.

I think she empathizes with Tomiko a lot given how she's much more loyal than the rest of the group and displays similar psychological issues.

The fact we still haven't seen Ichika is probably the scariest thing, because I think it implies she might either
have been institutionalized
or, worse,
have committed suicide

@quitelot88 As flawed as Reiji is in that series, I doubt that he'd every do half the shit that Kanae did or would do.

@Tamerlane I doubt that stuff will happen to Ichika, there was a pretty long gap between when the stuff happened to her in the van and when we next saw her try and come back to society iirc.

Ichika was a bitch but reading the shit that happened to her was fucking hard. I think having her come back would be a good way to move the story further since we already know how it ends (lll-ω-)

she has to grow a fucking spine mfg. the girls around her is so fake

Dex-chan lover
Damn man, was expecting a cute-ish chapter looking at her somewhat subdued anxiety reaction compare to previous stuff, but halfway the chapter her old friends returned.

Peer pressures a bitch. I've been there so I know how shes feeling, but at times you need to embrace the fact that you don't need to stay around popular people to validate your own life.

She needs that reality check and jusdjung by the small preview in the forat chapter I font think that's happening.

What a Tragedy

Users who are viewing this thread