Erotic x Anabolic - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Jesus I was not expecting to be nervous on a chapter with this amount of fan service. Pardon for my lack of knowledge on what type of disorder this is but I really do hope it won't get worse from here on out. This is quite the demon that is haunting her.
Also kinda sucks that the translations will be halted but hopefully they'll continue soon. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Quite enjoying this one and seeing the effort that goes into this girl's ideal body, though I'm not sure what to make of this chapter; it makes her efforts seem less admirable and more sad I suppose?

Though I have to say, the male MC; I enjoy his chemistry with the female MC, BUT GOD is he annoyingly drawn. It's like he's an after thought in every chapter he's drawn, with an ugly bland face and weird looking jaw, it's like he's a background character in his own comic and they rushed to draw him in because they forget to put him in. This comic comes across as a prime example of an artist not knowing how to, or caring to, draw men.

Still keen for more though.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely a tough chapter, but in a weird way, I think it helps recontextualize the premise. Almost leads me to believe that she's asking the MC to draw her, because it gives her a way to help combat the body dysmorphia by having a third party validate how she actually looks as opposed to what she sees in the mirror and in selfies.

Dex-chan lover
Even with the over-the-top art, this series really makes it's characters feel real and complex

Dex-chan lover
Quite enjoying this one and seeing the effort that goes into this girl's ideal body, though I'm not sure what to make of this chapter; it makes her efforts seem less admirable and more sad I suppose?

Though I have to say, the male MC; I enjoy his chemistry with the female MC, BUT GOD is he annoyingly drawn. It's like he's an after thought in every chapter he's drawn, with an ugly bland face and weird looking jaw, it's like he's a background character in his own comic and they rushed to draw him in because they forget to put him in. This comic comes across as a prime example of an artist not knowing how to, or caring to, draw men.

Still keen for more though.
Isn't that kinda like the point of it though? MC doesn't care one bit how he looks or how others see him, so author probably had that in mind and is actively portraying MC as bland as can be.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that kinda like the point of it though?
That's an interesting way of looking at it, but I highly doubt that is the intent. I should add that I'm not just saying the MC is blandly designed, but feels poorly drawn compared to the female characters - Like the author is having trouble drawing him or doesn't want to draw him.

It's something I see frequently with male characters; though usually at least the MC is better drawn, but you'll usually see male side characters drawn in gross ways because they're such an after thought and it's clear the author isn't too keen on drawing anything but the fairer-sex. Even then the male mc will also be such a cookie cutter design that its obvious little effort was put into it... Maybe these are just my opinionated observations though.

At least in this case the Male MC is unique in that he is a big chonky boy.

Dex-chan lover
That's an interesting way of looking at it, but I highly doubt that is the intent. I should add that I'm not just saying the MC is blandly designed, but feels poorly drawn compared to the female characters - Like the author is having trouble drawing him or doesn't want to draw him.

It's something I see frequently with male characters; though usually at least the MC is better drawn, but you'll usually see male side characters drawn in gross ways because they're such an after thought and it's clear the author isn't too keen on drawing anything but the fairer-sex. Even then the male mc will also be such a cookie cutter design that its obvious little effort was put into it... Maybe these are just my opinionated observations though.

At least in this case the Male MC is unique in that he is a big chonky boy.
I don't think that's true, our boy is probably drawn simpler bc the manga itself is not something that the author want too much hassle in doing.

Just look at this manga background and compare it to one of his h*ntai, and you see night and day different. This manga is probably his project that he does on the side while doing other things, so it's not as complex as his other works.

I think the simpler design is part of the charm but I get wanting more detail and complexity.

Well. That explains the weird definition of an "erotic body".

I was wondering how anybody could think such off-kilter hip and waist proportions would be considered "erotic".

Gotta give achumuchi credit. This story is much deeper than I thought it would be.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Say what you will about her mutilated waist, but that ass is fantastic dangit!

But, yeah this is...a sad sight to see for her to be honest. Not sure what her end game is with all this or if constant "improvement" is the actual goal.

Users who are viewing this thread