Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 13 Ch. 75 - A Place to Kiss

Group Leader
I believe there is a mistake on page 14

Shouldn't it be "she" there? 🤔
It will be wrong for the ones who read on aggregator sites now KEK thx for pointing it out

Vol. 12 Ch. 75 - A Place Not to Kiss 🫠
I thought on using it as a tittle but eh, let's leave it like that for the irony of the ending

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the way things are going cause, let's be honest, most are awkward as shit at that age and nervous and over think things :p I am happy to see so many Satsuki smiles. I am a bit sad for F-Chan though and the junior. Seems they are waysided

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the way things are going cause, let's be honest, most are awkward as shit at that age and nervous and over think things :p I am happy to see so many Satsuki smiles. I am a bit sad for F-Chan though and the junior. Seems they are waysided
The trope of rival girls is definitely tiring when all it’s there for is for fans to argue who is shipped better with who.

Contributor
Specifically asks her to go to the rooftop to kiss her in private, gets defeated by an alarm...

Would've been a great two-page shot if they decided to kiss while ignoring the alarm, though. Then they'd walk back holding hands as lovers... It'll only take a minute or less, but OK. Par for the course for the slow Watari, the wily Satsuki and this manga.

Anyway, getting Satsuki to smile is still worth it.

Dex-chan lover
So the mc will ended up with the blondie and f cup with the glasses kun.who junior will ended up with?the restaurant manager?

Dex-chan lover
Can you even feel a woman's heartbeat through the breast? I thought you need to be a bit closer to the base to actually feel it

Fed-Kun's army
I would rather have 75 chapters with 1 heroine than this... Also is too much to ask for a smart and wise mc?

Users who are viewing this thread