Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen - Vol. 16 Ch. 92 - I Just Wanted To Make Sure One Last Time

Man, this has a special feeling to me. I still remember creating the credit pages for Dijon from Tribuo Scans way back on batoto for the early chapters of this manga. Feels like it was just a couple of months ago.
Very sad to see it end, especially this way. The manga completely changed. All the crazy woman started to become normal. We never saw his aunt in her brocon mode. Satsuki became a normal and even shy girl...
Not even a real ending or epilogue. It feels like Narumi-sensei lost her inspiration for this manga. Sad...

Last edited:
Yes. Satsuki win.
Stop reading at chapter 62.
Waiting for ending to see who will win.
If Satsuki win I will continue to read. If not then stop at 62.

Dex-chan lover
Did they ever explain why Satsuki destroyed the garden in the beginning?
I'm trying hard to remember too. I think it was something about trying to get the attention of her mother who abandoned her, but they might've kept it vague. Honestly, I thought we would hear more about the situation with her mom. Hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong since that mystery was a big reason why I kept reading a lot of the early chapters.

Im sorry, i only got to like ch35 in the manga. can anyone answer this question for me? so who was the one that destroyed his crops in the past? Thats the one thing i always wanted to know

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all people who translated and scanlated to the end.

To this point, I'm still surprised that yandere school days ending didn't happen considering that MC need whole 80-90 chapters to finally become a proper man. In other universe, the girls might already kill each other.
I am just glad that author manage to rush the ending and find a way to make it become cliche happy ending.

Aggregator gang
well... what a shitty ending man... i can't believe how this series started like a very tense/drama romcom, and ended in such a cliche and boring ending

i really enjoyed the little yandere moments but oh man, the author really killed the hype on this one

Dex-chan lover
Crazy to think this is finally over. Of all the mangas i read over the years this was the one that got me through the tougheat of times from getting over exes to ex fiancée's

Thank you so much for being able to finish this it means so much to me

Contributor
She finally tells him properly how she feels. No ending without proper communication! :thumbsup:

I love how that watch has the image of a moon on it. Satsuki's name is based off of Tsuki "moon" so it feels appropriate. Also actually cute that they had Suzu with them. Irreplaceable precious memories with family! That Page 15. Oh, my heart. It's been years since I picked this up, and I don't regret going on this ride with many ups and downs with a beautiful ending like this. I will never get tired of happy vanilla romance endings.

This actually got an anime announced!? Well, congrats to the author, I hope whichever studio does this do a good job adapting. I do have an idea whose voice I'd like to hear as Satsuki, but I'll be fine as long as she doesn't sound too off. No anime-original endings, please.

Dex-chan lover
This came to a completely natural conclusion. If it went on I think it would have run out of steam and not gone out on its own terms. This ended where the author wanted it to

Dex-chan lover
Another manga completed. Honestly I hated Nao a lot for being a stupid retard , but author was like damn this mc is stupid, and changed him. Nao became more mature, and actually started to think before he spoke, or acted. That was my biggest gripe with him. All the problems could have been solved right away if Nao had a backbone at that time. I honestly liked the ending. At the same time like I said about the problems. Nao could have easily ended up with Yukari. Any way another Manga down.

Users who are viewing this thread