Only I Know That the World Will End - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Now I don't try to be negative when people do this usually for free or as a hobby but this was really hard to read. Like the sentence structure is whack at various places, you get random words put out there like on pg 29 panel 2 the lady is yelling "Extreme," as she gets stabbed or pg 13 panel 1 she says "Streak," like what what is the context behind this. It feels like the translation was just MTL w/o any effort of proofreading. Plus the website that your group is advertising is mostly Spanish. Hate to say it but please redo this whole chapter because people are going to get completely turned off with this title or pray that another group will take over it.

Group Leader
Now I don't try to be negative when people do this usually for free or as a hobby but this was really hard to read. Like the sentence structure is whack at various places, you get random words put out there like on pg 29 panel 2 the lady is yelling "Extreme," as she gets stabbed or pg 13 panel 1 she says "Streak," like what what is the context behind this. It feels like the translation was just MTL w/o any effort of proofreading. Plus the website that your group is advertising is mostly Spanish. Hate to say it but please redo this whole chapter because people are going to get completely turned off with this title or pray that another group will take over it.
sorry for chapter 3 the translation has already been improved

Dex-chan lover
idk about you guys but i am used to read this level of english so for me i have no problem other than that you can try translating yourself if you dislike with the translation pretty simple solution no?

Dex-chan lover
It's like someone took the original Japanese, MTL'd it to another language other than English and then MTL'd it finally to English.

I hope to god this is an ESL speaker. In which case, you need someone - desperately - to do proof-reading for you. But given that your previous chapter 2 release(s) were yeeted, unsure if by mods or yourself, and your chapter 1 release has commenters pointing out you were doing INCREDIBLY DUBIOUS SHIT like having links to offsite places to read releases you split into multiple parts unnecessarily... Frankly, it seems like you're more into shady shit than translating manga. If that's the case, don't fuck with manga and just do shady shit elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
idk about you guys but i am used to read this level of english so for me i have no problem other than that you can try translating yourself if you dislike with the translation pretty simple solution no?

Anyway criminal scums go into the blocked trash bin. Good lord I have to run my own script to block these dumbasses because the 25 limit is nowhere near enough with how much low quality trash these OCR MTL shitheads have been pushing out these days.

Dex-chan lover

Anyway criminal scums go into the blocked trash bin. Good lord I have to run my own script to block these dumbasses because the 25 limit is nowhere near enough with how much low quality trash these OCR MTL shitheads have been pushing out these days.
thing is the product you read is totally free it cost nothing, it's different scenarios if you actually paid or commission the translation, so just take or leave it

Dex-chan lover
I hate to say it but I think I might have to wait for the off chance that someone else might translate this one. I'll read the web novel in the mean time since the story seems interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread