The Holy Grail of Eris - Ch. 39 - Lily Orlamunde's Reminiscence (Part 4)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
was about to cry throughout the chapter damn-
yeah as random passer by said it was soooo satisfying lol idc what you're plotting you killed da queen scarlett and never bleached her name even more than ten years after her execution i aint forgive you you mf🤬.
anyway, as always plot thickens! i didnt think she just bluffed her way through,
i honestly thought she had something figured out more than we already know
well if everything went so smoothly it wouldnt be as interesting^^

Dex-chan lover
The best part of this arc is how little Lilly seems to get. She gathers bits and pieces, but it never seems to be enough for her to actually do something. The sense of powerlessness that took over Lilly while she visited the orphanage hits really hard. I still find Randolph painfully boring, but at least he isn't as bad as Enrique is.

Group Leader
noo
she literally walks confidently to her own death
Tbf she was basically on their hit list the moment she started investigating. Even if she gave up immediately, they would've killed her to tie up any loose ends.
Lily 100% knows this and decides to use her remaining time to blow a hole in their plan for someone els to eventually crawl through.

Dex-chan lover
Lily best girl?

They have more balls than the entire country at the time lol
I would add she's almost tieing Scarlet for the spot of best girl.
It's a shame that both Scarlet and Lily kicked the bucket, because both of them are more interesting characters to follow than Connie, IMO. At least, we have Scarlet's ghost I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so Enrique already knows that Cecilia is sus? Interesting. But like Lily said, the fuck are you doing these past 8 years? And if executing Scarlet was part of that plan, you really don't deserve that forgiveness bruh.

But damn, Lily's balls is massive. She's already in their hit list anyway, so might as well go out by revealing their secret.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else has page 5 not loading?

It's a shame that both Scarlet and Lily kicked the bucket, because both of them are more interesting characters to follow than Connie, IMO. At least, we have Scarlet's ghost I guess.
I personally thought Connie was either Scarlet's reincarnation, even though it doesn't make sense since she even watched her execution, or that she has the potential to become Scarlet's successor and thus why they became linked like that. After all, the only reason Scarlet could do anything besides stand there watching after death was because Connie told her it was alright to enter, and we had no explanation for why yet.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps she'll also appear as a ghost sometime in the future?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else has page 5 not loading?

I personally thought Connie was either Scarlet's reincarnation, even though it doesn't make sense since she even watched her execution, or that she has the potential to become Scarlet's successor and thus why they became linked like that. After all, the only reason Scarlet could do anything besides stand there watching after death was because Connie told her it was alright to enter, and we had no explanation for why yet.
This is just my crack-ish theory, but i think it has to do with Connie's Family
Grail.
Yeah the plan for invasion is called Holy Grail of Eris and all, but i can't help but feel that Connie's family is somehow related to it all.

Dex-chan lover
The best part of this arc is how little Lilly seems to get. She gathers bits and pieces, but it never seems to be enough for her to actually do something. The sense of powerlessness that took over Lilly while she visited the orphanage hits really hard. I still find Randolph painfully boring, but at least he isn't as bad as Enrique is.
I like Randolph. I think it's enjoyable to have a character that isn't "dumb", but can only really react to the situation. like, he's just vibing, doing his job, but will eventually have to face what's happening. Think it's a good way to show the scale of what's happening and how hard it is to face, while also kind of grounding the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Lily, you're so cool!!! I really love her bravery, unlike that certain 4th rate man. I wish you could confide to someone, but it's very on brand of her to do so, being the influence of that Scarlet much longer than Connie. Now that I think about it, all of these characters are interesting! The ML need to step up his game!

Dex-chan lover
This manga is great, love the depth and characters in it. Lily's very much a badass

Users who are viewing this thread