Itonami Itonamezu - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to feel sorry for this loser? He spent his entire life pining for her and never confessed. Was she just supposed to not live her life while he supposedly did all that stuff for her without telling her? I'm glad he walked away after hearing her feelings but I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he continues to suffer for a long time. He didn't confess because he didn't want to, now he wants to get in the way of her life?

Dex-chan lover
Not a once of pity for this dude, he had almost a decade to confess to her and he just wen the silent provider route and got shafted in the end

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that cute ending did little to assuage my irritation towards the guy.
dft7mju-62461e13-5774-4a86-affc-ece239ed84a4.png

He did all that stuff supposedly "for her" but he didn't even know that she planned to marry ASAP. How is it that he feels comfortable doing all those selfish things but can't even confess? Not even a love letter? Get lost. He could have at least been honest about his regrets from the get go, but noooooo. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
it got me hard feeling in the peviuos chap. but it seem he not become a sexoffender

Power Uploader
Yeah, I would have been surprised if Timeless scans decided to translate a manga with NTR in it.
Tbh, it could happen if the TL did not read till the end but we like our cute wholesome romance. XD Need to heal our souls from the darkness of the NTR

Welpp, don't feel sorry for him. He got a lot of chance but never use it. ML much better straight away propose to her. Even if the friend work hard for her, if she never see it such a waste of time. So he a wimp. Until she marry then got the courage. What a wimp or maybe he got weird fetish. Anyway glad the friend drop immediately. If not he will be forever be remember as a wimp, coward and pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread