Sentai Daishikkaku - Vol. 12 Ch. 112 - Sesera Sakurama, Age 13

Dex-chan lover
I cannot imagine what Hibiki must be thinking as he realizes he got his sister killed. Like damn, man has honestly been trying his best the entire time and now he's horribly disfigured with two deaths unwittingly on his hands. :nyoron:
Does he need a hug? I'll give him all the hugs he needs.

Dex-chan lover
pirate_moggey.PNG

Dex-chan lover
I cannot imagine what Hibiki must be thinking as he realizes he got his sister killed. Like damn, man has honestly been trying his best the entire time and now he's horribly disfigured with two deaths unwittingly on his hands. :nyoron:
Does he need a hug? I'll give him all the hugs he needs.
Yeah, I wonder what Negi's plan is for him. Will he finally break (in another story he'd have gone full nihilist ten times by now) or will he stay true to his convictions to the end?

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn. I'm coping on Pink Battalion showing up with some other Pink Divine Tool ability. Wild how someone with Hibiki's identity indirectly caused the death of two different Dragon Keepers. This confirms that Sesera really didn't recognize Hibiki until she got a good look at his eyes. Stuff's looking terrible for the Rangers and our protagonists. Is this really the true lore?

Also Angel is cute.

Dex-chan lover
I think she still alive, Hibiki did block most of the attack after all. Hence why he got cut to piece while his sister body still intact. She probably just won't be able to heal using DT end went to coma or something.

Definitely not copium.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As sad as it is, I actually prefer to have her actually died. Because as the other has said, Hibiki hasn't done much since he swapped with D. Having her died could be the push he needed. I just pull this out of my ass, but I think it's even better if her power somehow transferred to Hibiki and he become the new Pink Ranger.

Users who are viewing this thread