I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
YfCxTdc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, the author went into the real medical issues tall people have.

Is the author gonna go into how tall people have higher chances of getting heart issues?

Cause if so, the part about his knees is already foreshadowing a sad end for their relationship.:meguuusad:

I swear to God if the author mentions stag beetles...

Dex-chan lover
"i only see you as child" i don't think you were supposed to say that ma'am..it went from weirdly cute to pedo mindset
i hate age gap but i'll give this a try

Also before writing shit below my com y'all should really learn about pedophilia and that i wasn't talking about the boy at all how could he be if he's the one that is younger? Use your brain seriously. And y'all are clearly in the wrong for thinking that i was talking about the boy... like some random ass female couldn't be a pedo💀
You missed the point from the commenter below you while telling them to use their brain when you can't even comprehend other people's points. They just simply implied they look like a normal couple because the "boy" is frigging 2 meters tall. He never implied the boy is a pedo. Are you dumb?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is a based manga so far.

Incidentally, if the genders were swapped, I'd self-insert as the teacher and probably enjoy it even more. But even just the way it is, it's cute and romantic. (Honestly, in large part it feels fresh exactly because it's not the woman who's changing herself to be the ideal partner.) So glad it didn't end with chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread