Oshi to no Yuri wa Arienai! - Ch. 1 - As the perfect class president, I do not make any mistakes, so of course I despise that gyaru

Group Leader
It's worth mentioning that the dialogue here is supposedly the "toned down" version of whatever the author originally wrote.

Frankly, she's insane. But that's exactly why she's iconic. If you're familiar with Japanese, or I guess just have an MTL, you should go read the author comments she puts in the descriptions of every post on Pixiv. And also follow her twitter. She's hilarious.

To quote the author herself, this is a wholesome all-ages manga where nothing illegal happens. Definitely no criminal activity. Kenzaki is just built different. Built like a broken faucet.

Dex-chan lover
Kenzaki Kaoru!!! I like it, they're so over the top and yeah she's not right in the head... lo/
Sensei is soooooo well endowed wow
Page 23 some liquid is falling from her chair, it is safe to assume is all dripping from her mouth, right?....r-right?!
No, wait after reading the rest of the pages she must've experienced an orgasm like 1000%
Wasn't expecting so many people being turn off with the droll, but oh well, better if they quit now I guess? I'm going to enjoy thiissss
For a brief moment I had flashbacks of Namekawa san won't be bullied but darn I HATE that one, it was so forced, one sided and uggh idk, my point is, there's works for everyone, that one wasn't for me at all with a similar dynamic but this one is leagues better imo.:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Kenzaki Kaoru!!! I like it, they're so over the top and yeah she's not right in the head... lo/
Sensei is soooooo well endowed wow
Page 23 some liquid is falling from her chair, it is safe to assume is all dripping from her mouth, right?....r-right?!
No, wait after reading the rest of the pages she must've experienced an orgasm like 1000%
Wasn't expecting so many people being turn off with the droll, but oh well, better if they quit now I guess? I'm going to enjoy thiissss
For a brief moment I had flashbacks of Namekawa san won't be bullied but darn I HATE that one, it was so forced, one sided and uggh idk, my point is, there's works for everyone, that one wasn't for me at all with a similar dynamic but this one is leagues better imo.:thumbsup:
i went ahead and skimmed through the raws, its actually good and cute as scanlator san said

Users who are viewing this thread