Curiously, how far can you push the staff before they snap in regards to not policing scanlations? Btw, How's that group block feature coming along?:i

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2018
Messages
405
might have been better if i didnt bother asking about the block feature in the same thread, meh
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
5,107
As a legacy reader myself I get you. I want all pages preloaded. Yeah modern is much better aesthetically and functionally but that "no preload everything automatically" thing is a huge turn off. Can we have that plz?

Also man you guys throw down OP too hard. They're clearly using hyperbole, not punching their opponents before they get to speak. Chill.
 
Miku best girl
Admin
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
1,441
@deltarayedge

I believe in allowing groups to have control over their chapters, which unfortunately can lead to the behaviour you mention. However, it is undeniable that this is one of the reasons for MD's success. In an ideal world groups wouldn't abuse this power, but such is life. I believe that 0.1% of groups who behave in this way shouldn't ruin the site for the other 99.9%, who exercise their powers over their chapters responsibly.

As for civility, I think our rules are already fairly lax. If you wanna call them idiots for behaving in this way, you're welcome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top