JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 9 - The JOJOLands - Ch. 10 - The Hustle Part 1

Group Leader
Damn! I know see that Paco's stand power wasn't as useless as I first thought lol, also seems like I kinda understand now how the enemy stand works, it's quite OP if you get to deceive people so easily, damn.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey we are being attacked by a guy who disguises himself!"
"Gotcha let me instead lose all brain cells and look at this cool watch!"
"Wait why"
"OH NO I HAVE BEEN STABBED"

Love when writers reduce IQ to insane levels for stupid stake raising.

Dex-chan lover
That's freaking crazy! Using Perception to a new level indeed! Our Culprit, Pinned, Dragona will most likely survive. I think we'll be getting some answers next chapter, unless this new foe wishes to put up a fight. It is called "The Hustle Part 1" which illudes to a battle arc of sorts! We'll see!
Huh, I'm part of an Army Now? Cool!

Dex-chan lover
Another stand the fandom will rip their hairs off trying to explain :notlikethis:

The easiest explanation is it's like one of those invisibility suits that display the background on the front to the looker, but out of rocks or something. Probably not that tho, because that'd make some sense.

Double-page supporter
I’m wondering if the sand will be able to hide blood trails. If I were the villain I’d have a second stand user (this would have been the perfect time to sacrifice the cats for time).

On that note anyone want to make the bet the cats are alive and it was all a sand illusion to screw with them?

Dex-chan lover
Such creative and trippy abilities, the sand guy messing with perceptions/perspective and the way that Smooth Operators are (commanded to) slide the wound away/off.

Dex-chan lover
sand is just a bunch of tiny minerals, so its possible he’s manipulating the sand on his body to make himself invisible through reflection, sand also turns to glass when it reaches a certain temp so maybe he has some ability to do with heat idk

Dex-chan lover
Cool stand but what bothers me is bro just got his throat slit and the reaction was "put a bandaid on it". And he did. And worked.

Dalgona is much more fucked tho

Dex-chan lover
So Dragona got struck by random JoJo bullshit. But what's even weirder than the attacker's ability is the fact that Smooth Operator can just "move" the injury away. So if Dragona can just move a full penetration neck wound to somewhere like their ass cheek they can just survive it?

Users who are viewing this thread