Aitsu no Kanojo

I felt the same way reading this as Boys Abyss. Surprised no one else picked up on that same dread.

I would cheer for Umimi instead of the other chick but Umimi is so ann unfortunately. I honestoy would cheer for Umimi’s friend But that’s not happening because of mangaka’s reasoning

I would cheer for Umimi instead of the other chick but Umimi is so ann unfortunately. I honestoy would cheer for Umimi’s friend But that’s not happening because of mangaka’s reasoning
Umimi is the horniest, so I can't help but to cheer for her

Double-page supporter
Probably some pure young people who can't stand cheating.
It’s not the cheating, could care less. You do you after all. It’s the major disrespect to Riku by Shizuki. Needs to just tell his best friend that “We don’t love them ho’s” and if they all have problems. Talk it out, don’t go spreading your legs.

It’s not the cheating, could care less. You do you after all. It’s the major disrespect to Riku by Shizuki. Needs to just tell his best friend that “We don’t love them ho’s” and if they all have problems. Talk it out, don’t go spreading your legs.
First of all, what disrespect? Where in your mind did she ever disrespect him? Second, the "best friend" Takt is not a character at all so far, maybe this will change in the future, but for now - fuck him, seriously. Third, nobody is spreading their legs yet, that's including Umimi.

Double-page supporter
First of all, what disrespect? Where in your mind did she ever disrespect him? Second, the "best friend" Takt is not a character at all so far, maybe this will change in the future, but for now - fuck him, seriously. Third, nobody is spreading their legs yet, that's including Umimi.
She is literally using him as a side piece. Takt dated the girl but when his main girl was available “See ya, main chick is ready.” It’s just such a trashy build up. There is probably things there but nothing is revealed except for messing with him.

She is literally using him as a side piece. Takt dated the girl but when his main girl was available “See ya, main chick is ready.” It’s just such a trashy build up. There is probably things there but nothing is revealed except for messing with him.
Ok, this is pretty weak and speculative. We don't know what's really going on, it's all shrouded in mystery, nothing is revealed yet. But if it turns out that she was using him for some selfish gains, then this story is better than I anticipated.

It’s too bad she made the stupid mistake of dating his friend. Sure she was jealous and felt like she can never date the guy but all that did is make her case worse. The reason the Mc won’t even go after the girls is because of his low self esteem especially watching the two girls he was close to date the guy he feels is the ideal guy. It’s just simply stupid all the girls achieved is to destroy the Mc self esteem. As of now the new girl is definitely the best just for the simple fact that she’s never had anything to do with his friend and is honest with herself unlike the other two.
but because of how these beta stories usually go he will turn her down since he still likes his friends girlfriend

The amount of times this manga has triggered my "bros before hoes" alert in just 6 chapter is stressful

The amount of times this manga has triggered my "bros before hoes" alert in just 6 chapter is stressful
Just curious his only bro is someone who dated both the girls he was either close to or into. You can tell the guy didn’t even really like the girls but did it mostly to one up the Mc. He mostly likes what I believe to be the fMc which he is dating right now, but he knows deep down she likes the Mc which triggers him. Doesn’t really matter the Mc is just in a lose lose situation with this group of friends and potential lovers. Both love interests dated his friend already and the only girl who is open about her feelings this recent chapter is a super side character which the Mc won’t even blink at.

I thought this is a good series but man, the MC has no balls and indecisive as f*ck. The author also likes to gives his audience a blue ball. I'm gonna rate it 1 and drop this. Such a waste of time, I should have read something else.

Not sure how this will go; so far the story is kinda sad/tragic. I mean friends have deliberately tried to screw up the relationship of two people who’ve truly loved each other; by manipulating their friendship and the inherently kind of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Alright guys. The author had a Twitter Q and A session recently and said that the ending has been decided and we have several more years to get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread