Aitsu no Kanojo

Typical lazy garbage. All the "drama" could be solved if any of the characters would just tell the truth for 2 seconds, but every character lies to their friends and hides their feelings for no reason. And the pacing is atrocious, after 32 chapters, the story hasn't progressed at all. Seriously, they're still introducing new characters to the main cast after 30+ chapters without any plot progression? Trash. Things happen, but nothing to move the story along. Everything and everyone is the same in chapter 32 as they were in chapter 1. I'm 100% sure the author had no idea how they wanted the story to end when they started writing this garbage. Last criticism: all the characters have the exact same personality, a sign of lazy and incompetent writing.

Dex-chan lover
I had my doubts with the cheating thing and the sexual abuse tag that this would be nasty but hey, pretty good, if you aren't that inflexible it has a good amount of drama and is not too annoying

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is this shit??? Why is thE FMC tolerant to this guy's advances??? Isn't she someone's else girlfriend WHILE making advances to her boyfriend's best friend?? (MC). She's going to get raped mark my words, the bait is going to become reality. Fucking garbage series...

Also was any of the girls been raped? Cause there's the sexual violence tag.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
For those who read the comments and thought “Oh! The rating is just low because of NTR bait or something” NO. This author is like Reiji 2.0 (author of Rent a Girlfriend) but to be fair there are some developments in the relationship but never the story.

Here is the jist of everything that has happened with the main plot (spoilery)

The FMC (Shizuku Minase) and MC (Riku) have feelings for each other but for some reason Shizuku decides to date Takt, who is the childhood friend of both of them. Minase, unbeknownst to Takt, constantly makes advances on Riku. Riku doesn’t understand why (typical dense MC) and pushes her away because he doesn’t want to ruin their friendship and her relationship with Takt. Eventually it reaches a boiling point and Shizuku kisses Riku (tongue and all) behind the school. I will skip the everything involving another character (Inami) since she isn’t really the focus of the main plot.

Eventually Shizuku gets Riku to go to her home (thanks to typical rain trope) because she found a condom in his white dress shirt (his father gave it to him) believing that Riku was having sex with Inami. Before she could actually take action though, Riku finds the condom and thinks that Shizuku is having sex with her bf (no way) and once she comes back he makes an advance on her saying he that he was tired of her constant teasing. Well Shizuku claims it wasnt teasing and that she wouldn’t mind him having his way with her. But Riku stops (after kissing her tongue and all) and says that he doesn’t understand why she has been doing this. Well she can’t tell him for some reason, so he decides that till he tells her he will not do anything further.

Just some side thinks involving Takt (yes he exists), he probably has some inferiority complex about Riku. He has dated two girls who have liked Riku (Inami and Shizuku). But that is all we know. Also somethings abt Shizuku, it there has been a countdown till graduation since Ch. 1. Shizuku has hinted that she wouldn’t be around next year. How this is relevant to her cheating on Takt with Riku? Who knows.

That’s basically the whole story up until the recent chapters (Chp 36). Everything else is fluff, you can argue Inami is important but… is she? She is just there to progress the relationship between Shizuku and Takt while also serving as another character who the author can use to draw out the story. . There is even another girl who likes the MC who was just recently introduced. This story has essentially turned into a pointless harem that is just delaying the main plot for as long as possible. Do not waste your time.

Group Leader
I’m here for the art because FMC bod is hot :smugchisato:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread