Aitsu no Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 40 just got dropped (not English translated yet).

We got some Umimi and Yako interactions. Also, I swear, Shizuku just literally can't help herself.

Now to wait another two weeks.
Man this whole NTR bait is getting old, Shizuku is so sly whenever she is trying to seduce Riku, but all of a sudden she became this dumb, naive girl when dealing with the manager, meeting him at night alone, what the fuck does she think he wants? Isn't it obvious? Dumb drama with no progress to the actual story.
I read on the official raw website some japanese readers saying this author is an actual cuck in real life(or at least has that fetish), that would explain a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Man this whole NTR bait is getting old, Shizuku is so sly whenever she is trying to seduce Riku, but all of a sudden she became this dumb, naive girl when dealing with the manager, meeting him at night alone, what the fuck does she think he wants? Isn't it obvious? Dumb drama with no progress to the actual story.
I read on the official raw website some japanese readers saying this author is an actual cuck in real life(or at least has that fetish), that would explain a lot.
It's crazy cuz the author has another series running simultaneously that is nothing like AnK lol.

Dex-chan lover
NTR avoided, everyone knew it was gonna be bait, but this author is a damn troll, Shizuku stops the manager by telling him something that makes him give up, can't quite understand what because it's cut and we only get small pieces of what she says, it's something that guilt trips him and basically he gives up after it

Last edited:
Group Leader
Volume 4 just released and it has additional pages of the seggs in MC’s dream in chapter 37.

Dex-chan lover
Volume 4 just released and it has additional pages of the seggs in MC’s dream in chapter 37.
I'm getting more and more convinced that this author is an actual cuck in real life like some japanese readers say he is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Only time the flc has sex is in his dreams and it's with another guy dude can't even have a real wet dream about her lol
How much you wanna bet that this author will eventually release a doujinshi of Shizuku getting railed by a bunch of different dudes, this author gives that sort of vibe, he cant control his cuck urges.

Dex-chan lover
How much you wanna bet that this author will eventually release a doujinshi of Shizuku getting railed by a bunch of different dudes, this author gives that sort of vibe, he cant control his cuck urges.
I won't bet because id lose money if she has sex with the mc at all it's be right near the end maybe 2nd to last or very last 100 or 200 chapter out

Dex-chan lover
I won't bet because id lose money if she has sex with the mc at all it's be right near the end maybe 2nd to last or very last 100 or 200 chapter out
The only reason i keep reading this shitty manga is to find out what secret she's hiding, if the secret ends up being something basic and dumb then all of this was just a waste of my time, which will probably be the case unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
The only reason i keep reading this shitty manga is to find out what secret she's hiding, if the secret ends up being something basic and dumb then all of this was just a waste of my time, which will probably be the case unfortunately.
It probably will it'll be something along the lines she needs some risky operation and to afford it is why she is playing pretended boyfriend and girlfriend with the other guy funny thing is I think he's doing it to make himself feel superior to the mc dudes gay for him to. I'm thinking she has a brain tumor.

Last edited:
Group Leader
It would be funny if the secret is just her persuing her education after high school and career overseas because her family is moving. :smugchisato:

have you guys seen the author post in X, if so what do you think about it?, im ready to drop this series anytime...

Dex-chan lover
have you guys seen the author post in X, if so what do you think about it?, im ready to drop this series anytime...
Ok so I found on Reddit that the author said this will have a tramdic ending . That really only means 3 things. 2 the flc secret is so bad that it ends the mc friendship with his best friend and damages his relationship with her beyond repairs. 2 she is forced to marry his best friend. As do people think she's afraid of him I think he's controlling of her. He seems to resent the mc as well as having feelings for him that he can't come to terms with . Lastly she going to die which is likely. This author seen to think he's writing Shakespeare here he isn't ending will likely be stupid the mc is pathetic and shizuku is never getting the d from the mc author doesn't have the balls plus I don't think she's a virgin.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so I found on Reddit that the author said this will have a tramdic ending . That really only means 3 things. 2 the flc secret is so bad that it ends the mc friendship with his best friend and damages his relationship with her beyond repairs. 2 she is forced to marry his best friend. As do people think she's afraid of him I think he's controlling of her. He seems to resent the mc as well as having feelings for him that he can't come to terms with . Lastly she going to die which is likely. This author seen to think he's writing Shakespeare here he isn't ending will likely be stupid the mc is pathetic and shizuku is never getting the d from the mc author doesn't have the balls plus I don't think she's a virgin.
I read about the tragic ending too on reddit, but i haven't seen any official source that the author actually said that, so far it's just speculation i think. I don't think Shizuku's secret is that she is dying or anything like that, because if she was then why would she even date Takt in the first place? She could just date Riku and live her last months with no regrets. I actually believe the arranged marriage angle here, Takt's dad is a big shot politician and in Japan financial stability is one of the most valued aspects a guy can have, so maybe her family is "forcing" her to marry him to ensure she has a good and stable life in the future, and that could be why she's so desperate to have intimate relations with Riku before she gets married. It could also be some sort of blackmail happening in the background but that would be a super cheap and boring reason the author could pull.

Edit: I remember Shizuku also telling Riku that she won't be able to be with him anymore next year, so that could also mean that she's moving out of town or out of the country.

Dex-chan lover
I read about the tragic ending too on reddit, but i haven't seen any official source that the author actually said that, so far it's just speculation i think. I don't think Shizuku's secret is that she is dying or anything like that, because if she was then why would she even date Takt in the first place? She could just date Riku and live her last months with no regrets. I actually believe the arranged marriage angle here, Takt's dad is a big shot politician and in Japan financial stability is one of the most valued aspects a guy can have, so maybe her family is "forcing" her to marry him to ensure she has a good and stable life in the future, and that could be why she's so desperate to have intimate relations with Riku before she gets married. It could also be some sort of blackmail happening in the background but that would be a super cheap and boring reason the author could pull.

Edit: I remember Shizuku also telling Riku that she won't be able to be with him anymore next year, so that could also mean that she's moving out of town or out of the country.
I think she said she may not be here next year

Dex-chan lover
I think she said she may not be here next year
Going back to chapter 28 Shizuku was crying and saying "When i thought about not being able to see Riku anymore, it made me sad", she also said "i probably won't be here next year" and then after that she said "i want to etch Riku's shape into my memory while i still can". All signs point to her moving away in my opinion, either with her parents or with Takt(she could still be having an arranged marriage with him, i insist on this because it's the only explanation i can come up with for her to even be dating him in the first place). The worst part is that this author will drag this story out for like 100+ chapters and only by then we'll be able to know what the secret is.

Users who are viewing this thread