A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 116 - Contact

Aggregator gang
Man, I'm going to be seriously bummed when we're outta raws. This series makes me check Mangadex like 10 times a day lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Men are selfish and greedy, and never think of women's feelings..."
"That's why I demand you stay away from the girl I like - and no I didn't ask for her opinion on this!"
I swear, there are so few fictional lesbian characters I can think of that are decent people, they're always massive hypocritical sex pests. Granted, Yuri doesn't grab my attention, so it might just be lesbians in media aimed at straight people?
And I have to say, for the morons out there, this isn't a criticism of actual lesbians.

The raws said Kimi ga hoshii. Nothing of tomodachi was mentioned.
Oh I was not talking about the translation, English is not even my first language, but the trend of misunderstanding. Sou was looking for a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Remember guys, you miss all the shots you don't take. Be a machine gun like Satou.

Dex-chan lover
Shorty is about to learn what happens when you verbally abuse someone who likes it. :smugnako:

Fed-Kun's army
And this is why girls love tag is not getting added. The mc just captured both of them before it happened

cgr

Dex-chan lover
the full sentence:

I want you "to be my yuri friend so I can make up with suzuki-kun".

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was the non-R18 version? are the timelines finally colliding

Users who are viewing this thread