See You Tomorrow At The Food Court.

@youdontknowwho chapter 15 was the "final" chapter
except now "season 2" has been announced
I guess people don't know whether season 2 will count as the same manga or require a new entry
chapter 15 may or may not need to be marked as "final"

Double-page supporter
Man, this is great. It's exactly how it feels to have a close friend. The crazy topics, the ever-moving conversation, the nonsense fights that only happen because you know that isn't going to stop the friendship, all of it is there and it's great.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, if the manga ended there, I wouldn't be mad. I just hope it doesn't feel too repetitive, depending on how long it goes on for.

Double-page supporter
The description says that they're "childhood friends", but I always got the impression that they only became friends recently? I don't remember them saying they knew each other for a long time.

Aggregator gang
"The Nico Knights" group releases serialized version's chapters now…? 🙂

Aggregator gang
So a printed identical and not the actual serialized version or the season 2?

Fed-Kun's army
I think a chapter might be missing. I remember, and have a screenshot, of a scene where Wada explains how she's an "anti-comrade" and hates people who love the same gacha guy, but I can't find the scene in the scans hosted here.

I'm an idiot and the chapter was farther in than I remembered. Ended up finding it after searching more thoroughly. Deeply sorry for the needless bump/necro.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread