Ajin Sharehouse - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - That's the kind of life I want to live

Dex-chan lover
A fierce looking dude coming to a share house to make friends...Now where have I read that before? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait... 2 guys (including MC) and 2 girls...
The Yuki Onna and the Gorgon are women... so the other dude is... the demon?
Nah, it’s one of those tropes where a character is supposedly a male — the Medusa in this case — but they’re a female, since the story is a harem. This makes sense why she thought being called tall would be an insult despite the misunderstanding — Mc perceived her was a him.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, whether the mc liked it or not, he accidentally made a yandere at the end of the chapter.
My condolences.

Double-page supporter
Ajin real
latest

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it’s one of those tropes where a character is supposedly a male — the Medusa in this case — but they’re a female, since the story is a harem. This makes sense why she thought being called tall would be an insult despite the misunderstanding — Mc perceived her was a him.
noo the demon is a boy, only appeared female in the dream but page 26 is totally boy bulge

Fed-Kun's army
A yuki onna that melts into a loli if she sweats?

Why hasn't anyone explore this trope until now????

Supporter

There's one where she's married to a human but switches when she overheats from excitement (which is a bit of an obstacle). There's also one where the dude is descended from snow people and becomes a shota when it's too hot or he gets a fever (that one had an anime last year).

Dex-chan lover
Definitely concerned about the loli fanservice but I'll try to hold off judgement for another chapter or two. I do like me a tall gorgon lady.
Dude you got a yuki-onna that shrinks into a loli when given the slightest bit of compliments and what seems to be a shota trap right in the first chapter. If this shit concerns you you might as well just drop it now.

Dex-chan lover

That is a cliche with Yuki onnas, there is other ... "The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague" in that event he is in a very hot region and become shota same by sweats, that episode was animated in the anime

Users who are viewing this thread