Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 8 - Love Comes From I, and the Redder the Cheeks, the Better

Dex-chan lover
So he literally suppreses his emotions. With magic. Damn, thats kinda dark for this premise but last couple of chapters seems to betaking the story to "its taking itself seriously" territory.

Dex-chan lover
We had a wild and silly start with the dragon car fucker, but this seems to be picking up the serious now. Maybe we were just easing in to premise with a pretty inoffensive guy and now we'll ramp up?

Fed-Kun's army
tbh I confused about the plot.

It's in the early stages right now, and the last few chapters are slowly trying to introduce a more in-depth story compared to the one-shot.

This is what I understand so far (pls correct if wrong, am slow)
  1. This specific Hero Party (Hero/Mage/Fighter/Elf/Priest) finishes off Demon King
  2. It just so happens that all the other countries/lands summoned their own Isekai heroes
    1. Now Isekai Heroes don't have a job, and most of them (supposedly) have some kind of "darkness"
    2. Isekai Heroes get "marked" by that darkness and it amplifies their desires/makes them go crazy
      1. Isekai Hero #1 wanted to be popular with girls
      2. Isekai Hero #2 wanted to see dragons fucking cars
      3. Iskeai Hero #3 wanted to have a prince harem
      4. etc.
    3. That "darkness" seems to be related to the demon magic/demon king, so there might be an enemy orchestrating it from the shadows or smth
  3. Hero Party is going around checking up on Isekai Heroes to make sure they don't go cray cray
    1. They have done 3 so far
    2. Currently it's setup a-la "Monster of the week" while trying to show tidbits of what's happening
Then there's the party dynamic for the subplots:
  • Mage is insecure and wants to be popular (pretty much what you would expect from the common trope of fantasy MCs in manga/LNs)
  • Hero is tall, tomboyish, scarred all over and pretty much looks like ikemen/womanizer but has a crush on the Mage
    • Mage knows she's a girl
  • Elf is intersex/futanari
  • Fighter is a tomboy
    • prolly has something going on with Elf
  • Priest is a crossdresser, and is pretty high up

Aggregator gang
It's in the early stages right now, and the last few chapters are slowly trying to introduce a more in-depth story compared to the one-shot.

This is what I understand so far (pls correct if wrong, am slow)
  1. This specific Hero Party (Hero/Mage/Fighter/Elf/Priest) finishes off Demon King
  2. It just so happens that all the other countries/lands summoned their own Isekai heroes
    1. Now Isekai Heroes don't have a job, and most of them (supposedly) have some kind of "darkness"
    2. Isekai Heroes get "marked" by that darkness and it amplifies their desires/makes them go crazy
      1. Isekai Hero #1 wanted to be popular with girls
      2. Isekai Hero #2 wanted to see dragons fucking cars
      3. Iskeai Hero #3 wanted to have a prince harem
      4. etc.
    3. That "darkness" seems to be related to the demon magic/demon king, so there might be an enemy orchestrating it from the shadows or smth
  3. Hero Party is going around checking up on Isekai Heroes to make sure they don't go cray cray
    2. Currently it's setup a-la "Monster of the week" while trying to show tidbits of what's happening
Then there's the party dynamic for the subplots:
  • Mage is insecure and wants to be popular (pretty much what you would expect from the common trope of fantasy MCs in manga/LNs)
  • Hero is tall, tomboyish, scarred all over and pretty much looks like ikemen/womanizer but has a crush on the Mage
    • Mage knows she's a girl
  • Elf is intersex/futanari
  • Fighter is a tomboy
    • prolly has something going on with Elf
  • Priest is a crossdresser, and is pretty high up
This is the best summary for people who are confused 👏👏

Group Leader
That last panel (not the omake) reminds us that we only have an abysmally miniscule chance of having a gentle, devoted, muscular, cross-dressing onee-san that honestly loves us for who we are IRL.

snu-snu when, Yamada-sensei?

Dex-chan lover
Is that progress I see??!!

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
  1. Hero Party is going around checking up on Isekai Heroes to make sure they don't go cray cray
Thanks for this, I think this was the key part I didn't understand. It makes way more sense now, character dymanics will develop whilst they meet and interact with other heroes. Sense is made.

This chapter also confirms mage is aware* but likely feels too much like a twink and it seems like he is magically suppressing his feelings (?) which is also quite strange. I guess we'll have that addressed to some extent next chapter.

Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It would be interesting if they were all in a sort of genjutsu at the moment. Like at the time the magic was used, everyone entered a horny dream

Dex-chan lover
This was a very cute chapter with a sexy and unexpected ending. I thought he wouldn't be affected by her flirtations until the end, but it seems like that's not the case, he's just a stubborn tsundere~ :nyoron: 💨
P.s. There are a lot of scars on her toned body, right? I couldn't expect anything less from a top-notch warrior! Urgh. Shaayu-sama is totally my type~:lewd:
Thks for the ch~

Users who are viewing this thread