Eyeshield 21 - Ch. 333.5 - ONESHOT BRAINxBRAVE

Dex-chan lover
Too short to build the hype. But man, I'm thankful for the authors to spend some time to make an extra chapter.
I have a hunch that it's all thanks to Dr. Stone extra chapters being well received that Inagaki thinking it's worth a try.
Now i really hope Manga Plus to release it outside Japan so i can enjoy the hype with Murata drawing.

Dex-chan lover
I was not expecting this little taste from the past... I am crying.

I remember this was one of the first manga I followed from beginning to end, and it was before I learned English so I read it in a scan group called Jikai from my country (Brasil), they had such a dedication to quality that they always waited for the closed tankonbons... it was a blast, coming back from school, starting my computer and refreshing the site to see if they made an update (during that time I had zero knowledge how release schedules worked XD).

Not long enough to completely feel the hype this had, but... as a long-time fan... this really warmed my heart.

Double-page supporter
I really appreciate Murata newest style being reflected here, it gives it a new layer to appreciate how good this manga is. Also, I wished they could have made this a mini arc of 2-3 chapters, so that they could properly fleshed out the situation, since it felt kinda rushed.

On any case, more E21 it's always good

Dex-chan lover
Sena is a beast, not even Yamato can stop him anymore. That wide spread rush was awesome. Glad they decided to expand on eyeshield 21.

Dex-chan lover
Eyeshield 21 is such a classic. Brings me joy to see there’s a new chapter release :qq: :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
happy-tears.gif

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I never expected this to happened. It’s a good thing I put a tab on this manga since I comeback yearly to read it again.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of nostalgia here, but surprising how quickly I picked up the tempo again. Good stuff :thumbsup:

Fed-Kun's army
OMG that was awesome and I think I will re-read again Eyeshield 21 :hearts:

feels like travel to the past when I was reading this and getting hype waiting for the raws to be translated to english or spanish :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread