Tokimori-san ga Muboubi desu!! - Ch. 34 - Tokimori-san and new ally

Dex-chan lover
2676bbb3b2f48a87d7f90aaf8390a8f9.gif

Dex-chan lover
it's a shame I'm not a masochist so I could actually enjoy all these will-they-won't-they romcom cliffhangers each chapter even when I know nothing's gonna happen for like 90% of manga like this, but god does it just hit different on those rare occasions when a manga actually follows through and keeps going past the confession into a full on fluffy romance arc

Aggregator gang
it's a shame I'm not a masochist so I could actually enjoy all these will-they-won't-they romcom cliffhangers each chapter even when I know nothing's gonna happen for like 90% of manga like this, but god does it just hit different on those rare occasions when a manga actually follows through and keeps going past the confession into a full on fluffy romance arc
There are some good office romance ones out there where they start dating/confess early-mid of the manga and then the story follows into them secretly dating.
This mangaka is being a bitch about it though.

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of the best romance manga I've ever read started with the confession and the rest of it was then trying to navigate through their relationship while keeping it secret

Users who are viewing this thread