My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Ch. 54 - The Conclusion of The Deadly Battle

Nice to know I wasn't the only one who thought the transition to the next arc is weird in the novel. Although I'm also following a dragon isekai with changing casts every arc.
Is that the one with Lizard Waifu?! God I hate that story so much. They abandon Lizard Waifu for hundreds of chapters and make the MC do all sorts of stuff he specifically says he will never do. I was so mad about it I dropped it.

Dex-chan lover
Is that the one with Lizard Waifu?! God I hate that story so much. They abandon Lizard Waifu for hundreds of chapters and make the MC do all sorts of stuff he specifically says he will never do. I was so mad about it I dropped it.
Yeah. That and Death Flags here are focused on making their MC's plans always going awry, coupled with very dragged-out plot.

Dex-chan lover
After checking the raws, I glanced at couple of wn chapters and I don't like that after developing/teasing these relationships we end up with MC as a lone wolf for a while before founding this merc group instead of the knight captain. MC basically ends up as a pariah to most people except those very close or aware of the truth.

Dex-chan lover
I can't speak for the light novel (if there is one?) but probably half a decade ago now the author slowed down with the Web Novel to the point where I think we've gotten 2-3 chapters of it a year. It was getting to a point where it was feeling like it was going to end and then it just kept going, from what I faintly recall

I was actually a huge fan of this one, bar one of the side characters that gets introduced much later--but I just couldn't stomach how long it was taking to update. If you like this story then you might also like Trash of the Count's Family, I highly recommend the novel over the manhwa for that one. This one, honestly--its a lost cause imo. Shame too.

From this point onward, the novel took a turn for the worse, and I ultimately decided to stop reading it. I don't believe it's worth investing time in, especially considering there are numerous other stories similar to this one that have been executed much more effectively. Despite the mixed reviews of subsequent volumes, I advise reading at your own risk, as the quality significantly deteriorates.

Dex-chan lover
What ones that?

Dex-chan lover
I can't speak for the light novel (if there is one?) but probably half a decade ago now the author slowed down with the Web Novel to the point where I think we've gotten 2-3 chapters of it a year. It was getting to a point where it was feeling like it was going to end and then it just kept going, from what I faintly recall

I was actually a huge fan of this one, bar one of the side characters that gets introduced much later--but I just couldn't stomach how long it was taking to update. If you like this story then you might also like Trash of the Count's Family, I highly recommend the novel over the manhwa for that one. This one, honestly--its a lost cause imo. Shame too.
Is that different from Deadbeat Noble?

Aggregator gang
The reader's reactions of this story's next volume after this arc are pretty mixed in the web novel. Many people dropped the story after this volume because all the character dev that protag and the others went through kinda became irrelevant in the next volume, along with introducing a whole new cast of characters and seemingly phasing out or removing the old ones to the background.
Isn't the next arc
the trial arc?
I read this several years ago so I forgot.
What ones that?
This one I think Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru

Dex-chan lover
he's high above the ground, how the fuck did a debris got him?

who was the cunt again? i forgot the important parts since the update was just continued recently after months of no-update

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translations!

Yea, I also wasn't a fan of how the WN transitions into the next arc, so here's to hoping the manga makes it less weird.

Users who are viewing this thread