Gushing over Magical Girls - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Where do I apply to be tortured like this?

Hadn't noticed the anime had started so I had better seek that out.

Dex-chan lover
So far, very faithful to the source material. The animation quality is upper-mid-to-good, which is a LOT more than I'd hoped for (please don't be horrible... please don't be horrible... whew!). Be sure to get the uncensored version if you can. The censored version has 'god rays' ALL OVER the place. My very limited understanding is that services that can stream to CN have large chunks of runtime simply cut. I may be misunderstanding what I've heard, though.

I have yet to really get an idea of how I feel about Tres Magia's voices, but Utena's and Kiwi's voices are pretty damn good. The actress for Utena really nails the 'namby-pamby sliding into absolutely deranged with lust' thing so very well. Kiwi is at once super cute and super unhinged.
Thanks for the detailed description :)

Dex-chan lover
Lol alice being disappointed as usual
also her being carried like a cat
also glad Vena is getting more screen time

I love that this began with the typical "torture of the week" experience but by knocking down Azul and Sulfur first basically caused Magenta to La Verita in public, so there's actual consequences to it. Also, I know everyone is all about Utena+Kiwi, but god, I love the Sulfur Leo rivalry is so constant both in and outside of their magical girl forms. At this rate, the inevitable hate sex will probably destroy a city block and lead to at least one new form.

Dex-chan lover
lmao I think Magenta just pulled a "unless it's between two lover, it won't feel good" card
That's what I feel like, too. Magenta hasn't got much in the way of character development across the whole series, and this feels like a setup for Dark Magenta to really express what she's been thinking the whole time. Even as early as chapter 6 she's had doubts about Baiser and her intentions, and it feels like this series-long buildup of Magenta's thoughts is about to finally come out.

Knowing this series, Dark Magenta's about to go nuts on Baiser for doing lewd things to people she doesn't love, essentially a reprisal of chapter 43 but with Baiser on the receiving end.

That's what I feel like, too. Magenta hasn't got much in the way of character development across the whole series, and this feels like a setup for Dark Magenta to really express what she's been thinking the whole time. Even as early as chapter 6 she's had doubts about Baiser and her intentions, and it feels like this series-long buildup of Magenta's thoughts is about to finally come out.

Knowing this series, Dark Magenta's about to go nuts on Baiser for doing lewd things to people she doesn't love, essentially a reprisal of chapter 43 but with Baiser on the receiving end.
What I meant was about why Magenta doesn't get the ASMR tho
But nice prediction

Dex-chan lover
lol, Utena and Kiwi are gonna try to protect Magenta's reputation. that camera isn't still rolling, is it?
She fought 98% naked when Baizer used scissors monsters, and had her panties flashed to the entire city when Alice turned her into Ultraman sized.
What dignity left to protect :D

Dex-chan lover
people keep talking about how its low budget anime but i still like it more than most anime that i've seen recently. which is not a lot but still. I wanna say that they but effort into parts that matter having good animation.
I'm no connoisseur but I'm pretty sure low budget anime is the norm, and what Mappa and ufitable does is the exception. In any case, I agree.

Dex-chan lover
just caught up and i love everything about this series

looking forward to more as it releases

Aggregator gang
I am super susceptible to ASMR stuff.
Just to give you an example how susceptible:
Sometimes with those bits with the light blowing on the ear, along with the tingly sensation down the spine, I sometimes hallucinate the feeling of air around my ears.

Point is, I know how Sulfur feels.

Users who are viewing this thread