Gushing over Magical Girls - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, and once again aside from Sister, Korisu continues to be the most enigmatic of the Enormeeta girls squad. Some day I hope they delve into her more also since she was part of the trio to go face Dark Nurse I hope we get to see Alice interact with the Dark Verita in some manner. Considering Haruka and Korisu's previous interactions if the Dark Verita does anything to her and Haruka finds out about it I don't think Magenta would forgive herself....
Which reminds me outside of Kiwi and Baiser have the other 3 had their equivalent of Veritas yet?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
How's the anime?
So far, very faithful to the source material. The animation quality is upper-mid-to-good, which is a LOT more than I'd hoped for (please don't be horrible... please don't be horrible... whew!). Be sure to get the uncensored version if you can. The censored version has 'god rays' ALL OVER the place. My very limited understanding is that services that can stream to CN have large chunks of runtime simply cut. I may be misunderstanding what I've heard, though.

I have yet to really get an idea of how I feel about Tres Magia's voices, but Utena's and Kiwi's voices are pretty damn good. The actress for Utena really nails the 'namby-pamby sliding into absolutely deranged with lust' thing so very well. Kiwi is at once super cute and super unhinged.

So the author decided to skip the fight last chapter( good, i don't want this manga using Konosuba's running gag). So this time is ASMS, Baiser really can come up with everything to tease Tres Magia. It works on Azul and Sulful but not on Magenta( her airhead nature really can be useful sometimes). And Magenta decided to go solo and enter Dark La Verita again
I got a bad feeling that Magenta will go berserk next chapter( since it hard to believe a healer like her can go solo), and i think Alice will have to use her special toy to save Baiser

Dex-chan lover
What kind of power does Korisu have if she achieves her La Verita form? like infinity stars and she doesn't go sleepy when using her powers for so long? I kinda thought the episode will be focusing on her and her 2 toys she doesnt use in battle but we get an ASMR and continuing Magenta's dark nurse form arc ( which is also good).

Dex-chan lover
I thought they had forgotten about magenta's "problem" since it was like 3 or 4 chapters ago, little did i know.

Dex-chan lover
I bet you ten shillings that Magenta is going to use the ASMR mannequin monster against them.

Users who are viewing this thread